Recent would definitely be W! It was really good in the beginning and then it felt lie the doctor was on drugs or was changed! But I was determined to finish it!!

Angel:

Chinese dramas are so notorious with this it frustrates me very much! Do you happen to know more exceptions to these besides Eternal Love??? Thank you!

The modern Cdramas usually have happier endings, but by "happy", I just mean that most of the main characters make it to the end of the drama alive. Wuxia and historical dramas are the ones that usually have endings that make you want to set your hair on fire. All of them, however, because of their length, are repetitious and get bogged down badly in the middle, but even Kdramas can suck in the middle.

I refuse to watch a Cdrama while it's still airing, or before it's completely subbed. Then I can read here at MyDramalist about whether it has a happy ending or not, and I avoid the experience of watching a 50 hour Cdrama that will never be subbed after episode 40 something because the subber got bored or had other commitments.

The Suspicious Housekeeper (Korean)

Bring It On, Ghost

Goodbye Mr. Black

Cheese In The Trap (last 2 eps were kinda sloppy)

Descendants of the Sun (it could've really ended at ep 12 imo; the last 4 eps were a drag)

W: Two Worlds

Cheese in the Trap

I still haven't been able to finish "Healer" !!! Can't really get into the female lead...  I have a pretty high patience threshold so I can actually take a pretty good boredom beating, but I had to ff through crying and raging episodes in "100 Year Inheritance " Still don't know if the guy ever got his taste back... Lol

Angela:
Suspicious Partner (got terrible after I watched 70% of the show)

I agree! It had the most perfect episode one in the history of Dramaland, and then everything went downhill.

NewKDramaAddict:
Bel Ami [Barely finished it. Nonsense

I was about to start that -__- damn!

Temperature of Love (i dropped after ep11, I got bored i dont know where it is going)

Goodbye Mr. Black (i got bored halfway)

Bel Ami (dropped on the first 10 mins)

Boys over flowers ( I just hated the bullying)

Revolutionary Love (kang sora and simon has no chemistry at all for me)

ShotaSidePart:

Im currently watching Seven Faced Man (my first cdrama) and I hope that's not the case. Been pretty good so far

I watched the first episode of the Seven Faced Man but since I had ready seen the amazing Korean version called Kill Me Heal Me with Ji Sing I kept comparing the 2 and the Korean was better 

Olive4213:

Virtually every Cdrama ever made with a handful of exceptions (Eternal Love, for example.) I don't know it's a giant gap in cultural tastes or what, but Cdramas just seem to fall off the cliff about half way through, and the few that don't drag or go weird in the middle have terrible endings.

Try watching Love Me If You Dare or Dr Qin Medical Examiner ( no dubbing either) 

Stevie70:
I watched the first episode of the Seven Faced Man but since I had ready seen the amazing Korean version called Kill Me Heal Me with Ji Sing I kept comparing the 2 and the Korean was better

I heard of them both and didn't know which one to watch. Had a lot more people tell me to watch the Chinese Version THEN watch the Korean version. Seven Faced Man is quite enjoyable; I have to stop myself from binging so I can enjoy it longer.

ShotaSidePart:

I heard of them both and didn't know which one to watch. Had a lot more people tell me to watch the Chinese Version THEN watch the Korean version. Seven Faced Man is quite enjoyable; I have to stop myself from binging so I can enjoy it longer.

Is the bromance with his female personality (Yoona in Korean verison) and the lead female's adopted brother hilarious?  That is one my favorite parts of Kill Me Heal Me and of course the sext Seki ( personality with the guy liner who protects them) 

Stevie70:

Is the bromance with his female personality (Yoona in Korean verison) and the lead female's adopted brother hilarious?  That is one my favorite parts of Kill Me Heal Me and of course the sext Seki ( personality with the guy liner who protects them) 

OMG YES!!! Her name is Mo Xiao and she is my fav personality! She had him try to feed her and then chase her- I laugh so hard when she is around.

ShotaSidePart:

OMG YES!!! Her name is Mo Xiao and she is my fav personality! She had him try to feed her and then chase her- I laugh so hard when she is around.

mine too !!mo xiao in the female department tryin on those bras was....hahaha