Northern raveller:
ML could not stand the FL any more and they had to keep them away for the sake of peace on the set. 

LOL

recently completed yargi and zumuruduanka  

anymore suggestion like this

thanks in advanced

How was it? Grading I meant 

ASTER:
yargi

its great drama to watch every moment i've given it 9/10  Despite this there are some flaws.

ASTER:
zumuruduanka

this is very toxic drama i watched it only for both the couple and only for them i've given it 7/10.  good to watch when things repeat and drag loses interest.

Similar to Hercai and Sila  ( marriage alliance between enemy families , honor killing , revenge love , revenge marriage, bloodshed, powerful families,crazy in love ML and FL etc )

any update on yargi s3

you're welcome anytime

i'm in mood to watch turkish drama pls suggest me some 

ASTER:

i'm in mood to watch turkish drama pls suggest me some 

How were you able to finish these dramas? Do you fast forward a lot of these dramas?

It takes me like 3 days to finish one episode

mtp715:

It takes me like 3 days to finish one episode

If u prioritise the drama , u too can.

mtp715:

How were you able to finish these dramas? Do you fast forward a lot of these dramas?

It also depends on the drama and how busy you are in your life.

• If all the characters of the drama have their own story which is interesting and from which you can connect to them somehow, And the entire story should be interesting in itself that you don't feel the need to blink or leave your chair. then you will never skip that drama for a sec . ex yargi
  •  And if you like only one or two characters in the whole drama and their story then you will skip and watch ex  zumruduanka
  • and i'm free person now
  • i watch 7-8 episode a day 
  • needed minimum one Week to complete drama.

Note :  Don't compare yourself with others, watch drama as per your convenience and be happy. it's not a competition

most of the turkish hit dramas  comes under production ay yapim . this production is really promising  Who does not compromise on quality and quantity.  I am in love with almost all the dramas under  this production.

I like this actor İbrahim Çelikkol, especially his this intense gaze with raised eyebrows 

Lol….that context I din take into consideration while commenting, 

Lol I was just gt zapped by his that intense gaze