i watched below three turkish dramas and my interest/curiosity  increasing day by day i thought there must be more interesting dramas like them where....  

couple when they meet generate fire like

ASK LAFTAN ANLAMAZ

DOLUNAY

SIYAH BEYAZ ASK

so anyone have recommendation except above three 

• wanted strong female lead
  • hate love relation(slap/kiss/kidnapping/force marriage/cruel wild love/secret pregnancy/child custody)
  • gangster cop romance/revenge love
  • female in action scenes
  • or any thing you can recommend with at least 2-3 line synopsis  so i can able to select according to my interest as we all know different people have different taste 

note- i want balanced theme if there is more than one genre in drama they must be balance i mean to say if there is action,comedy,politics and romance 4 things in one drama they must be equally balanced not less than and not more than ...

Peace and blessings be upon you 

Here are some dramas that  you are looking for

-hate love relation(slap/kiss/kidnapping/force marriage/cruel wild love/secret pregnancy/child custody  

*Hayat bazen tatlidir 32 ep
*Inadina aşk 32
*Acil aşk araniyor 24
*Kirgin cicekler 113
*Fazilet hanim ve kizlari 50
*Sen anlat karadeniz 20
*Cilek kokusu  23 (kdrama Heirs version)
*Ilşki durumu karişik  40 (kdrama Full House )
*Kiralik aşk 69 (kdrama Can love become money)
*Seviyor sevmiyor 28 (kdrama She was pretty )
*No 309  65 (tw drama Fated to love you )
*Yuksek sosyete  26 (kdrama High society )
*Söz 50 ( kdrama Descendants of the sun )
*Aşk yeniden (jdrama Virgin road )
*Kiraz mevsimi 59 (kdrama A gentleman's dignity)                                                                              *Guneşi beklerken 54 (jdrama Hana yori dango )

-gangster cop romance/revenge love                     Içerde 39                                                                                 Kara sevda 74
Siyah inci 20
Umuda kelepçe vurulmaz 15
Olene kadar 13
Meryem 30 (kdrama Secret version)
Gunakhar 07 (kdrama The innocent man )         Tatli intikam 30 (Get Karl!Oh Soo-Jung )       Hayat sarkisi 57 (kdrama Flames of desire ) 

wanted strong female lead                                                    Anne 33 (jdrama Mother vers)
   Adi zehra 14

female in action scenes

Kalp atişi 14 (kdrama Doctors) 

if you need any recommendations feel free to ask... 

peace 

hijja .q

i'm big fan of Korean and Chinese dramas the way they written and executed their dramas are another level no countries dramas  can beat it.......i have watched more than 200 dramas and you have suggested drama most of are remake of those i hope if i watch them their must be new  falvour  i'll find on them with existing taste

thankyou for your suggestion i'll definitely try your recommendation  

MRITYUNJAYA:

hijja .q

i'm big fan of Korean and Chinese dramas the way they written and executed their dramas are another level no countries dramas  can beat it.......i have watched more than 200 dramas and you have suggested drama most of are remake of those i hope if i watch them their must be new  falvour  i'll find on them with existing taste

thankyou for your suggestion i'll definitely try your recommendation  

Most of turkish drama are remake so I thought you might want to see turkish version drama  

Although they are a bit too long, the actors are good on their roles 

You are welcome whenever you need recs

I have Turkish drama that is airing on Pink, so i'm good with that.

suggest source/website where can i see turkish drama with eng sub on daily updates

MRITYUNJAYA:

suggest source/website where can i see turkish drama with eng sub on daily updates

Sorry 

I understand turkish and I never searched for turkish drama with eng sub titles  before so took some time to find out so there is  a link 

https://kinemania.tv/ask-yeniden-english-subtitles/

In this website are 3 episodes  of the series for free but other episodes is 2€ per episode i couldn't find another website  this was the best

But here are some drama with eng sub

https://www.dailymotion.com/ramo-sabanovic

Sorry that was all i could find sorry 

Söz - few fem characters in action, one of girl is special agent/soldier, some kidnapping, 

Çukur - it's akind of mafia series

Cesur Ve Güzel - ML falls in love with FL without knowing that she is the daughter of his enemy

Kara Para Ask - FL and ML tries to solve the mystery of how her father and his fiance found murdered in a car together.

Ask-i-memnu - FL falls in love with ML who is almost an adopted son for her much older husband

Fatmagul Sucu Ne - Literally, meaning "What is Fatmagul's fault ?"A group of men  rapes the FL  and the ML is also believed to be amongst them and he marries her.  

Kuzey Guney - Story of two brothers and the woman they both love.

Kis Gunesi - A long lost twin brother replaces his dead brother in secret and tries to unravel his brother's murder and love life.

kindon18:

Söz - few fem characters in action, one of girl is special agent/soldier, some kidnapping, 

Ansuya:

Cesur Ve Güzel - ML falls in love with FL without knowing that she is the daughter of his enemy

Kara Para Ask - FL and ML tries to solve the mystery of how her father and his fiance found murdered in a car together.

Ask-i-memnu - FL falls in love with ML who is almost an adopted son for her much older husband

Fatmagul Sucu Ne - Literally, meaning "What is Fatmagul's fault ?"A group of men  rapes the FL  and the ML is also believed to be amongst them and he marries her.  

Kuzey Guney - Story of two brothers and the woman they both love.

Kis Gunesi - A long lost twin brother replaces his dead brother in secret and tries to unravel his brother's murder and love life.

Thankyou

kindon18:

Cukur

need to know story line of it

spoiler is welcome

DrAmAlOvEr:

Cukur

need to know story line of it

spoiler is welcome

Main character left his home and "mafia family" when he was teenager after fight with his dad. He didn't keep contact with family at all. after few years he meet a girl, fall in love and get married with her but then one his brother been murdered and his dad ending up in coma, his mother want him to come back so he leave wife in the middle of the night, going back home,taking care of family businesses and neighborhood.  There is new dude who selling drags, making all possible troubles for them, fighting to win the neighborhood. U can get action, a little bit of humor, love, family relationships, enemies and all problems which come with it.

kindon18:

Main character left his home and "mafia family" when he was teenager after fight with his dad. He didn't keep contact with family at all. after few years he meet a girl, fall in love and get married with her but then one his brother been murdered and his dad ending up in coma, his mother want him to come back so he leave wife in the middle of the night, going back home,taking care of family businesses and neighborhood.  There is new dude who selling drags, making all possible troubles for them, fighting to win the neighborhood. U can get action, a little bit of humor, love, family relationships, enemies and all problems which come with it.

Thanks a lot 

If you're after quality: realistic and meticulous scenario, impressive acting:

"Poyraz Karayel" is one of the best pieces

Foglia:

If you're after quality: realistic and meticulous scenario, impressive acting:

"Poyraz Karayel" is one of the best pieces

I can't judge book on their cover with out Reading it but it can make me interest if I know what the book about