iyi akşamlar 

:))

Mutluluk Zamani

movie where to find ! 

where can i find Gümüs

That's what I love about Turkish drama. madness in  love.

ready to burn each other lol

Is anyone here watching "Yabani"? It's good but it's giving I have to rush the storyline before I get cancelled. I know Fox likes to cancel shows after 5 episodes.

No, but intend to see. If it's good then hope it doesn't get cancelled. Cancellation is not an issue for me, not giving a proper ending to the story is ....?. And Turkish series have a habit of getting canceled

mtp715:

Is anyone here watching "Yabani"? It's good but it's giving I have to rush the storyline before I get cancelled. I know Fox likes to cancel shows after 5 episodes.

I’m watching this. Great show, hopefully it will survive the ratings are decent.

Rari:
ratings

where you see the rating 

ASTER:

where you see the rating 

check out dizilah.com

There also on X and Instagram

Hello, can someone recommend me a Turkish Drama for which English Subtitles are available and has the story like FL gets married to ML without her wish due to some reason like for the peace between rival families. And ML is also not that interested in this marriage but slowly falls for her but she has the ambition to complete her studies but couldn't because of this marriage. She doesn't like ML and also because this marriage stopped her from pursuing her studies so she doesn't like him even more.

Prasanthi SS:
FL gets married to ML without her wish due to some reason like for the peace between rival families. And ML is also not that interested in this marriage but slowly falls for her

The Phoenix 

Prasanthi SS:
FL gets married to ML without her wish due to some reason like for the peace

Sila 

The description you provided matches  Kan Çiçekleri 

Türkiye'nin Cumhuriyet Bayramı kutlu olsun!

Is it legal to have more than one wife in Turkey?

ASTER:

Is it legal to have more than one wife in Turkey?

I’m not sure what the law is. But Islam allows more than one wife and Turkey is both Islamic and secular. You can Google the specifics.