I have never re-watched a Korean drama, but I keep thinking of returning to Father Is Strange.  The problem with any long drama such as that, and most shorter ones as well, is that there are several sub-plots employed to fill up the allotted time.  If I hate one or two, I may give up on the whole thing.  While I had little interest in the story of the family members who lived downstairs in Father Is Strange, I did not hate it.  The story-line of the youngest daughter (Jung So Min and Lee Joon) could have been the primary plot in many dramas.  What really made "Father" special to me was the amazing acting of Lee Yoo Ri.  Some people don't seem to care about such things, but I do.  An American equivalent would be Kyra Sedgwick in the drama The Closer.  Since she left, the series, re-named Major Crimes, has been very ho-hum.  Watching Sedgwick each week was a pure joy.  Of course, superior writing helps a great deal.  I have viewed several other dramas that Lee Yoo Ri has been in, but the truth is that she cannot lift a poor script up all by herself.  I knew within ten minutes of Hide And Seek that I could not go forward.  Why isn't she a major star, making movies, getting rich, and making me happy?  It's just the way of the world, I guess.

I totally agree with you! Not only is she beautiful and looks so young, but she is an amazing actress. I dropped father is strange because it was too long for me. But she stole she show for me. And I will watch Jang Bo Ri just because she's in it, even though I heard she was the most hatable bitch!

The acto playing the star in Father is Strange cought my eyes as well!

I have only seen Lee Yu Ri in Father is Strange and in Super Daddy Yul. She was excellent in both. In Super Daddy Yul, her character is a single mother who broke up with the father of her daughter without ever telling him about the child. When she is diagnosed with cancer, she proceeds to bring the father and daughter together.  I had just gone through my own battle with cancer and her performance was spot on with the emotions and turmoil that a person going through the ordeal deals with. 

She is amazing. The girl can really act. After watching her in FIS I started Yellow Boots just because of her. I don't know if I'll ever complete that drama as it has 108 episodes. Just from the few epsiodes I saw she's fab. Her character is innocent and pure-hearted who later becomes strong and takes revenge. She portrayed it extremely well. I hope she becomes a big star one day.

108 episodes is quite a lot, unless you enjoy the program and don't ever want it to end. That is how I felt about FIS.   Each episode of Yellow Boots is just over a half-hour, so it isn't that much longer, in total, than FIS.  That is the same attitude I used to help me watch The Promise in its entirety.

Even my love for Lee Yoo Ri was not enough to get me to sit through Hide And Seek.  Why isn't she offered higher quality scripts?