Reina:

It's been a while since I have watched this drama, I don't really remember what really goes on in the drama, but I think if I am remembering this right is that FL grandmother is the past lover of the ML grandfather, also if I am thinking this correctly the grandfather gets into some accident and (I don't remember if it the ML doing ) the FL saves him. I am so sorry that is all I remember, however; Its a really good drama I think it worth watching. The rating I gave this drama was 7/10, but it all comes from a personal taste and how you like it. Also, I know that the ML got me a little angry and annoyed. Overall I think you should give it a try if you want to. Hope that helped a little again I am sorry I am really bad at giving information or describing things. 

it think this might be the one i need i'll  give this one a try thanks

I'm not sure how much you like South Korean dramas but Secret Garden is a pretty big one I see someone else recommending and not on the list you have posted.

I can't say you will like it. But it's the classic rich guy, poor woman. The rich guy gets obsessed with the poor woman. It is partly a comedy too. There is a supernatural aspect to it but it's almost entirely based on modern reality (~2010ish South Korea).

It was a big drama and it's brought up every now and then in other South Korean dramas (as the butt of a joke or whatever). 

Definitely worth giving it a try because of its importance in the SK drama landscape and it hits the basic criteria you have listed.

My suggestions:

1. The Perfect Match (Taiwan)
  2. Behind Your Smile (Taiwan)
  3. Thirty but Seventeen (Korea)

thank  you everyone i just watch kill me, heal me and i love it. it really good, it was perfect drama that i was looking for the curse was broken lol im back in kdramaland.

thank you every one 

danny gutierrez