hey i just wanted to know what everyone’s favourite love confession scenes are from any dramas or movies 

dots 

epi 9 voice recording  it is easy to deny love for anyone when s/he don't know about it and became hard when people find whats in your heart 

kiss me 

last episode PROPOSAL--------
the best ever proposal in drama industry even i thought in real world also no one proposed like it " taliw i want to marry you from birth to 6 yrs it is easy to be my bride she must 1) eat a lot 2) know cooking of fried batter chicken 3) not love anyone else 4) no matter what happen i always love you...

i didn't write 10 letters but i did write one *************************************************************** (don"t think that  i forgot dialogue,  word by word i remember  it , more than 20 times i watched it

when she accept him, first time in show ML smile so wider with ease, that smile was killer smile (no doubt  what ever he do's in this show  it has its own charismatic charm   )

siyah beyaz ask

"marry me or die " its not literally proposal/confession but indirectly its i thought