Maki sushi, miso soup, sencha tea!

coconut milk, vegetable stock, garlic, carrots, chickpea rotini

Sakana with rice and furikake, salad, jasmine tea!

Strawberry cheesecake ice cream for dessert

Fettuccini with a sauce made of tomatoes, cannellini beans, onions, red bell pepper, and chopped fresh spinach.  ^^ 

chicken breast slow cooked for 7 hrs with broccoli

The Butterfly:

Fettuccini with a sauce made of tomatoes, cannellini beans, onions, red bell pepper, and chopped fresh spinach.  ^^ 

sounds yum!!!

coconut milk, carrots, vegetable stock, curry powder, chicken and chickpea rotini. brought to mind by most recent delicious rendezvous using carrots

Tamagoyaki, miso soup, sushi!!

I used the Instapot I received as a gift for the first time tonight.  Made some white beans in it and managed to not blow up the kitchen!  Hurrah!  XD

Made rice with asparagus and scallions to go with the beans and a little avocado on the side.  Basically, whatever needed to be used up before my grocery order tomorrow.  ^^

The Butterfly:

Someone out there has to like to talk about food. I’ll try, try again. :)

Tonight was fast food at our house. 

I stir-fried some zucchini and green onions. When the veggies  were tender crisp  I added drained and rinsed garbanzo beans from a can and  heated them through.  Tonight I just used salt and pepper from a pepper grinder with spices in it to give the veggies some flavor. Served it over brown rice with a side of sliced tomatoes and some Peperoncino.  The whole thing took less than twenty minutes to prep and cook. 

What did you have for dinner? Or lunch? Or breakfast? Or snack on while watching dramas? :)

I am always used to have pots of ramen while watching mystery/thrilling kdrama..  

a related question because i have not fixed meal yet. i need to shop for new pans. a lot of unstick is gone and i know bad but i eat with silverware inside pan. i realize many think unstick bad. can someone suggest affordable option. thinking a pasta pot (wider taller than saucepan) with a lid first. might as well ask as well what are the utensils made of i see in dramas? not chopsticks but the forks and spoons i have seen. are they wood? bamboo? once bills for month paid amazon shopping the plan. thank you for your input

Katsu curry and ooloong tea

Sautéed carrots and spinach tossed with orzo pasta, walnuts, and a little parmesan.