M-L:

Cottage cheese curry sounds super interesting!

Yaa its one of the most tasty and famous dish in india :)

Chinese takeout-spicy shrimp, chicken and broccoli, rice. 

teriyaki chicken and green salad with sesame dressing 

Green salad with black-eyed peas, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini, in olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.

potatoes, pork chop and sauerkraut

Bought a bag of samosas and made a lentil curry in the slow cooker. 

Backstory: There's an Indian grocery where I used to buy spices online. They finally opened a physical store and I went there over the weekend. Oooh the spices!!!!  The whole store smelled lovely. 

was banh xeo (vietnamese dish) in another form x)  + cordon bleu (fried escalope with ham & cheese) with salad.  

White beans, thinly sliced carrots and kale sauteed until just tender, quinoa with pecans and dried cranberries.

Leftovers from Easter festive lunch: grilled lamb and roasted  chicken with baked potatoes, spinach pie, egg salad, tzatziki, greek salad and red wine :)

SUSH

(♡>ω<♡)

im gonna have cottoge cheese stuffed indian flat bread (sounds so fancy when we try to tell it in english lol) it called paneer k parathe in hindi lol

P.S.  its not a dinner i will have it as a breakfast hehe just wanted to tell you hehe bye

Salmon with rosemary, broccoli salad, roasted carrots, yellow squash, peppers, and scallions medley

Ravioli stuffed with cheese, with a garlic-mushroom-parsley sauce.

Thinly sliced oven baked zucchini with oregano and lemon, pasta with parmesan, chickpeas.

Buffalo chicken wings, sweet potato fries and salad