Tonight's dinner is egg roll in a bowl, as it's been about a month since a vegetable has passed my lips XD

Cauliflower, carrot, tomato, walnut, chicken salad. 

I didn't know this forum existed. I love talking, eating, watching, listening and reading about food. 

Dinner today was dosa, chutney and sambaar.

chunyu Volunteer Staff

Salmon made in the oven topped with dill, lemon, and creme fraiche and served with boiled potatoes and steamed broccoli. :> Simple but nice.

Fourthaxis:

I didn't know this forum existed. I love talking, eating, watching, listening and reading about food. 

Dinner today was dosa, chutney and sambaar.

Welcome!  It doesn’t have to be extravagant. Though we love that too. You can report if you had a bowl a cereal for dinner if you want. ^^

instant rice flour noodle added with veggies and iced coffee. I know, it doesn't sound healthy lol.

I think I have gained  a lot weight for the past weeks. now I am crying.

Homemade Tacos with the works

pumpkin & carrot soup, garden salad with berries, mackerel fry and mint rice

Quickie dinner:  lightly sauteed mushrooms and broccolini, added some chickpeas and oregano and lemon (Penel got me hooked on that combo), had to add some red pepper flakes for kick though, served over orzo.  Topped with some grated parmesan.  Tomato slices on the side.

Chicken-on-a-Stick, grilled outside on my charcoal grill (Weber), grilled zucchini, summer yellow squash and asparagus, and rice. Do some outdoor grilling before the temperatures go higher. 

The Butterfly:

Quickie dinner:  lightly sauteed mushrooms and broccolini, added some chickpeas and oregano and lemon (Penel got me hooked on that combo), had to add some red pepper flakes for kick though, served over orzo.  Topped with some grated parmesan.  Tomato slices on the side.

Hahaha! Glad to know that this combo works for you too! I always add olive oil and sometimes some roasted sesame seeds or fresh basil leaves for extra flavour :)

Korean BBQ wings, Bao buns with Korean barbeque & red onion,

Shu`s shiok chicken, Cha han donburi with chicken and shrimps - my daughter and I will have the leftovers with white rice for today's dinner :)