Congee with century egg. and pork flakes -- perfect for a rainy day! 

potato and corn fitters

penel:

Hahaha! Glad to know that this combo works for you too! I always add olive oil and sometimes some roasted sesame seeds or fresh basil leaves for extra flavour :)

Oregano/lemon combo was new to me, been trying it with different things.  

paenda ( i just think that it is our area food )

Comfort food after a bad storm

Clams and Linguini 

peach pie 

Sliced and roasted sweet potato, onion, red pepper, apple combo, lightly sauteed kale with walnuts and dried cranberries, seasoned & mashed Cannellini beans.

Rotisserie chicken and potato salad.

Tortellini on a bed of grilled zucchini 

I'm so hungry reading the posts above but I had leftovers for dinner the past two days. 

Hah! Making tagliatelle with mushrooms & arugula and roast chicken today!

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ 

Scalloped potatoes and roasted chicken

grilled seer fish with veggies, potato mash and hand pound rice

Had family from out of town in today and cooked more than usual.

Garlic chicken (husband had to suck it up buttercup), mashed potatoes, rosemary roasted carrots, green beans with mushrooms and caramelized onions, and biscuits (Southern American style).  Lemon cookies for dessert.   

Well today nobody was at home just me and I planned so much to made just for myself but as I love cleaning while nobody's watching me or I've no-one to gossip with. And I got so tired after that so I just ate some noodles with child drink cause it's was so hotttt today

Wiped out from puppy sitting over the weekend. 

Oatmeal with a few chocolate chips and some peanut butter.  Tastes more like dessert but that’s okay too. XD