Fourthaxis:
Today's dinner: pan fried sardines, green salad, lentil soup and rice.

Today's lunch: pan fried sardines and calamari, green salad, watermelon :)

penel:

Today's lunch: pan fried sardines and calamari, green salad, watermelon :)

Ha ha! Sardines are one of my favourite fish. ^^ but never had watermelon with it!

The Butterfly:

I froze the leftovers in small individual containers. 

Heated some up, added a little Parmesan and fresh basil for my lunch today with a broccoli/tomato salad and a little leftover chicken which had been frozen as well. 

(Last night I only added the basil and Parm at the end on our plated pasta.)

My leftover lemon parmesan pasta never tastes good. I generally keep all the ingredients separated and make a fresh batch if I end up making an extra serving. All the other types of pasta I keep as is but lemon+parm. 

Fourthaxis:

Ha ha! Sardines are one of my favourite fish. ^^ but never had watermelon with it!

Watermelon goes with everything during hot summer days!

Tosted bread with some veggies and chilled juice 

Kale salad with tangerines and chickpeas, ham and cheese pinwheels.

Barbeque chicken with mashed potatoes. That's all I ate. rofl

Veggie burger seasoned with chili powder on buttery toasted bread with vegan mayo, ?I wanted onion tomato and lettuce but the veggies sucked at stores around this week. That was last nights dinner

tonight veggie chili cheese fries and sour cream

I'm having rice with indian style potato curry with chilled curd and followed by cucumber for lunch.. 

Haven't decided what's for dinner. I will problly not eat dinner bczzz disss gurll needsss weightlossss 

Last night 

I made mashed potatoes with braised beef and steam vegetables. It was yummy ? 

I'm having plate full of air with extra spiciesness of my family teasing me (because today was my favorite dish and I'm on dieting TT TT)

oppa_stalker:

I'm having plate full of air with extra spiciesness of my family teasing me (because today was my favorite dish and I'm on dieting TT TT)

really oh so sad 

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, tomato and avocado slices over crispbread and a bowl of crispy cherries!

Chickpea and veggie salad sandwiches. 

Roast beef with root vegetables and celery in a slow cooker (crockpot)