Beef and broccoli  in oyster sauce

We went out and picked up takeout comfort food.  Chicken fried chicken, gravy, potatoes, fried okra, green beans.  Lemon pie for dessert.  Not on anyone’s healthy eating list! XD

chickpea rotini, daiya (nondairy) cheddar cheeze sauce, garlic powder with a little chunk chicken added

lemon ginger kevita (sparkling water kefir)

earlier snack of so delicious (nondairy) cashew milk salted caramel choc dipped bar

Sautéed ruby Swiss chard, red peppers, scallions, and cherry tomatoes over linguini topped with parmesan and walnuts.  

Lol, I had CupBop it's Korean bbq but for Americans. It's simple Korean food like beef and fried chicken with noodles, rice, and cabbage and you can add kimchi to it. Personally, I think kimchi is too sour and spicy for my taste. And I was sad that they didn't have tteokbokki but it's okay. 

Cambria:

Lol, I had CupBop it's Korean bbq but for Americans. It's simple Korean food like beef and fried chicken with noodles, rice, and cabbage and you can add kimchi to it. Personally, I think kimchi is too sour and spicy for my taste. And I was sad that they didn't have tteokbokki but it's okay. 

Looks like you had aged kimchi. Try other brands, some are sweeter, less spicy and sour. Depends on the recipe and how long it was fermented ?

Fried rice to use up roast chicken leftovers and veggies, and steamed store bought dumplings.

Fried rice to use up roast chicken leftovers and veggies, and steamed store bought dumplings.

Salmon, asparagus, and sweet potato

Been craving sushi for awhile now and so I thought I would treat myself :) dynamite roll and salmon sashimi with miso soup and salad combo plus a mango maki on the side! Absolutely delicious

Salad with chicken in it

Spicy black beans with veggies, roasted sweet potatoes, with a side of avocado and tomato

Hello everyone) I just had soup with meatballs and a latte with baked goods

I know it's a little early.....Corned Beef and Cabbage, slow cooked in a Crockpot.

Singapore noodles (mei fun)