pork sausage links and plant based cheddar on gluten free white with taro chips and grape juice

Quick dinner of veggie marinara over penne

I had made my friends do the fire noodle challenge (since I cannot) but decided to try the small cup. Needless to say, I didn't manage it without drinking a lot of milk between mouthfuls.

Black bean and sweet potato tacos with avocado and tomato

pizza, chicken, potatoes.

yesterday, I had Pastitsio

So, this was my first time eating this kind of porridge. It tasted how I thought it might - both savoury and sweet - but I was not expecting the warming feeling it gave, nor was it a sickly sweet flavour, nor was it as heavy in the stomach as I thought it might be.

Probably because of the combination of the warming effect and chestnuts, but it gave me a wintry Xmas vibe.

Baked Ziti with  toasted bread

CheapLazyVegan’s Korean Red Lentil Recipe over quinoa with.a side of broccoli

A simple, but great & refreshing summer lentil salad -- brown lentils (which I flavoured with bay leaves and black cardamom during boiling), summer mature sun-riped organic tomatoes, fresh parsley, caper, and green onions. Dressed it with my usual vinaigrette -- my family's virgin olive oil, apple cider balsamic vinegar, my family's homemade petimezi (greek grape must syrup), mustard, and a dash each of sweet paprika, ginger & sumac.