Hot dog and beans and fries 

Chicken Ranch Rap with iced coffee

Black beans with sofrito seasoning, rice, multi-colored roasted carrots, heirloom tomato slices. 

Sara Wexler:

Tacos ? 

The answer to “Tacos?” is always yes! Yum! 

I see your emoji came through now. Cool!  Didn’t know we could use them in forums. 

Lentil Salisbury Steak with mushroom sauce, Haricot Verts, and mashed potatoes.

Breakfast......2 fried eggs,and 2 whole wheat toast with butter and strawberry jam. 

Pasta with meatballs 

I just made tamagoyaki with some incredible, local mozzarella inside & bacon crumbles on top. On a bed of salad greens. Would've been even better as a sandwich.

I've been watching a lot of Isekai Izakaya Nobu this week.  All his dishes / cooking inspired me!

Instant Jjajangmeon noodles. Far tastier than I expected. 

I had Salmon and root vegetable soup with sourdough bread! Cooking a Salmon and Root Vegetable Soup is a delightful way to combine flavors and nourish your body. The rich and tender salmon, paired with hearty root vegetables like carrots, potatoes, and parsnips, creates a satisfying and comforting dish. The natural oils from the salmon infuse the soup with a subtle richness, while the combination of herbs and spices adds depth and complexity to the flavor profile. The soup's creamy texture and the earthy sweetness of the root vegetables complement the delicate taste of the salmon, resulting in a harmonious blend of flavors. Whether enjoyed as a light lunch or a comforting dinner, this soup is a delicious and wholesome choice for seafood and vegetable lovers alike. P.S . new info read about Delights of Eating                         

Jaeger schnitzel, fried potatoes, tomato and feta cheese salad. A few bites of hubby’s apple strudel. 

lentil soup with added white corn and chunk chicken

and lemonade

Ginger Carrot "Cream" Soup with red lentils.  Served with toasted bolillos.