Last night was ramen and boiled eggs. I had a chicken sandwich. This morning was french toast with strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream. Eggs scrambled or fried on the side.

grilled cheese with tomato soup.

I MEAN COME ONNNN I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Baby back ribs, spaetzle with cheese, steamed carrots and broccoli.  Bread pudding for dessert. 

Reworking things leftover from the weekend that needed to be used.  Orzo with queso fresco, tomato, and avocado with bacon bits.  Blueberries for dessert.

orange chicken and rice

Hubby has The Rona.   He wanted soup and biscuits so that's what we're having.

Hubby is still sick.  Made a lot of soup this past week.  Good thing our temps have gone down some!  I made chicken noodle soup the other day and a minestrone inspired soup tonight.  

Made some really spicy Singapore noodles. Realized half way through cooking that I didn't have all the ingredients for the sauce but oh well. 

daydreaming:

Made some really spicy Singapore noodles. Realized half way through cooking that I didn't have all the ingredients for the sauce but oh well. 

Some of our best meals come about when we have to improvise.  ^^

The Butterfly:

Some of our best meals come about when we have to improvise.  ^^

So are the best inventions in science.

Bologna and plant based cheddar on gluten free white

pizza with tomato juice

Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and corn

The Butterfly:

Hubby is still sick.  Made a lot of soup this past week.  Good thing our temps have gone down some!  I made chicken noodle soup the other day and a minestrone inspired soup tonight.  

Hope your hubby feels better soon. Nice that he has you to cook delicious soups for him.