beyond (plant based) hot italian sausage, corn, brown rice with little veg stock

I had spicy fried lady finger vegetable, roti, white rice, daal (lentils) with mango pickle, curd and sprouts salad.

Few days ago, I tried making Korean rice cake/ tteokmyeon for the first time but it didn't come out perfect. Probably the measurements weren't right or I must have missed some ingredient/s. Will try making it again !!

ryo-san:

Chilli Beef green peppers, sweet and spicy fired pork, pitan, carb and eggs dish, chicken noodles and Chinese dumplings with sweet soy sauce and chilli oil.. 

You guessed it tonight we are going to Chinese restaurant in China town to cash in on the discount coupons .. 

I wish there were more diverse edible options/ affordable multi cuisine outlets in my city too.... I am almost 22 but I haven't tried authentic food from other countries apart from my own country !!

Being a food lover and not being able to try authentic food is really painful!! TT

Come to France ill make you good food !

Katsu curry with rice

orgain vanilla bean flavored plant protein shake, water

and oopsie a bag of terra taro chips

Beef-vegetables soup with ginger, herbs and olive oil.

salmon patties, green beans and corn

Sago with vegetable mix and curd

Fried Bok choy in a soy-ish sauce, (oven) cooked and fried salmon with salt and lemon. Additionally, king prawns with a creamy sauce with fresh chives and herbs. 

Made a Costco run the other day, so I got the Polish sausage hotdog and a drink for dinner. (When you spend too much at Costco and think you're saving money by getting the hotdog+drink for $1.50 😭)

I was home alone last night, so dinner was a charcuterie board for one! Sliced baguette, prosciutto, mix of spicy salami, Gouda, ghost pepper cheddar, the freshest green grapes I've ever had, and blackberries with pepper jelly. 

daydreaming:

Made a Costco run the other day, so I got the Polish sausage hotdog and a drink for dinner. (When you spend too much at Costco and think you're saving money by getting the hotdog+drink for $1.50 😭)

I was home alone last night, so dinner was a charcuterie board for one! Sliced baguette, prosciutto, mix of spicy salami, Gouda, ghost pepper cheddar, the freshest green grapes I've ever had, and blackberries with pepper jelly. 

I love pepper jelly. Your dinner sounds awesome. Lol the Polish sausage deal is something we do often. It does somehow feel better to end on the cheap after throwing all our money at them lol

jubies33:

I love pepper jelly. Your dinner sounds awesome. Lol the Polish sausage deal is something we do often. It does somehow feel better to end on the cheap after throwing all our money at them lol

Lol thank you! :))  it's the first time I've tried pepper jelly and it's delicious! 

puree to try today ... carrot apple mango

so far have been able to eat couple hard boiled eggs and fruit leathers besides nutrition shakes and water