"Cream" of Pumpkin soup.  

I used what looked like a zombie pumpkin, one of the gray ones the pumpkin guy talked my hubby into.  Wasn't crazy about the flavor of it.  Glad he only bought one.

7 degrees and raining here. Collard & cannellini bean stew with cornbread.  Perfect while watching football (college American)

just past 10pm and hungry for chicken and rice so be it haha

puree sucking down today (to get healthy after surgery)

apple/navy bean/blueberry/coconut milk/date paste/lemon juice/plum/butternut squash and chia seeds

to warm up... lentil soup with added corn and chicken

snow here and gone already

eightocci:

to warm up... lentil soup with added corn and chicken

snow here and gone already

No snow here but it is cold.  I made chicken, veggie, and rice soup.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Hoisin Duck Bao Buns

i need to eat these !

Today the dinner at PG was not good so went out and ate Pizza !!

puree sucking down to feel healthy today

purple carrot/strawberry/grape/purple sweet potato/lemon juice/date/flaxseed

painkiller yesterday and slept well a lot. may make chicken rice yet overnight. timing all off oopsie 

sohonee:

Chicken roll 

(It’s marinated barbecued boneless chicken with chilli garlic paste, wrap)

I’m sitting here eating toast for dinner because I just didn’t feel like cooking anything and you show these gorgeous wraps. My mouth is watering. ^^

sohonee:

Lol….. I had with my friends at one restaurant…..

Sorry……but yeah…..u right , that was a real yum thing….but it was eyes watering ( along with mouth), would u be able to handle this much spicy? 

Probably not. My tongue and stomach aren’t as heat capable as they were when I was younger. Married to a guy who thinks black pepper is too spicy.  Lol I do add some flavor with Sriracha sauce to my food.  And I sneak a few chiles on the milder scale into dishes which he tolerates pretty well as long as I don’t tell him ahead of time. XD But really hot food is something I can’t do anymore.