I am a huge bookworm and I was reading a lot of articles on websites that are connected to books. One day I found an article about Cheese in the Trap - it was described as the first TV show to resemble New Adult novel and I was so interested (plus bored since it was winter break) that I gave it a shot. Still to this day I haven't watched the finale episode lol and I actually got hooked on dramas year later when it was winter break again and I had nothing to do and I suddenly remembered that something like kdramas exists so I watched Descendants of the Sun in three days and I was completely blown away! The next one was Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo which cemented my love for kdramas since 2017. And here I am, years later, still in love with kdramas, but also cdramas, kpop and Korean variety show, language and culture <3 

I watched my first two kdramas (Jewel in the Palace & Iris)  on TV years ago, but I didn't think much of it and when they ended I forgot about the whole thing. Then in 2016 I started listening to BTS and heard about Taehyung acting in a historical drama so I decided to watch Hwarang. That's how I discovered sites dedicated to Asian dramas and movies & that's how it all pretty much started. 

I had been into kpop for a while and heard one of the songs from a show called "Top Management" on YouTube Red. I was bored so I thought I'd go watch the show. It was fun to watch and it had Cha EunWoo. So then because I wanted to see more of him, I went and saw Gangnam Beauty, which I genuinely loved. 

I was suddenly like "Woah. This is more entertaining than anything in Western media and way different". So to decide once and for all, I watched Boys Over Flowers. Classic! Need I say more? Before I knew it, I was so deep in the k-drama hole and life has never been the same.