I'm on episode 5 of The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, while the Male lead is talking to his friend Jin's solo song Epiphany is playing in the bar. Loved it :D I'm so happy to finally see a Drama that has something BTS related to it in a small way <3

Have you seen a Drama that suddenly played or themed BTS in it? 

Never BTS songs, but in a lot of the Thai dramas I watch they text with BT21 characters lol. And in one show a character was watching a choreo video for a BTS song (I forget which. I think it was Dope but It's been awhile so I forget)

there's a lot of dramas with bts songs playing in the background!!!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/bts-songs-kdrama-surprising-cameos/ 

The only one I know yet is Fire in fight for my way, That scene always cracks me up lmao. 

There has been a decent amount that I heard bts songs in the background but ask me to remember which exact dramas LOL anddd i never can, the only ones I can is Fight My Way they played BTS and Block B lol. I think in Kill Me Heal Me had BTS lol (if im remembering correctly??), and Goblin they mentioned?? in the Japanese Version of Signal they used Dont Leave Me as their opening song! 

Somewhere in the first half of A Beautiful Mind, there was a scene at the gym where Run (2015) was being played in the background music system.

A Beautiful Mind (2016) - MyDramaList 

Goblin when the secretary danced to Boy In Love. Hwarang  - Even If I Die It's You during a dance practice.  Tunnel - Save Me.  Life on Mars - Fake Love when they are trying to wake someone from a coma.  Fight My Way - Fire.  School 2017 - Boy In Love.  Imaginary Cat - Run plays in the background when they are in a convenience store eating ramen. Second 20's - Dope during a dance competition.  Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Ju - Blood, Sweat and Tears just before a bar fight.  Kill Me Heal Me - Danger - a quick clip of the MV is shown in the lobby of the office building.  Two Cops - Not Today - one of the guy's phone ringtone.  Mad Dog - DNA in his earbuds when he's jogging.  My Golden Life - Spring Day playing through the department store speakers.  Chief Kim - Fire during karaoke.