I want to start getting into movies but can't find any romance movies that are actually good, any recommendations?

Romance movies are the best! Here's the list of romance movies that i swear by 

1. Our Times (Taiwanese Movie) *Highly recommended - warm, beautiful, pure love story(a bit cliche's but then you can totally overcome it with the story and actors) I didn't realize this until recently that this movie actually doesn't have any single 'kiss' scene and yet it oozes romance in the story

2. Always (Korean Movie) beautiful story, emotional story. So hang in there, its totally worth it.

3. Orange (Japanese Movie) - Its a freaking beautiful story about friendship, Love, regrets and living the life you want without any inhibitions. Must watch. the only complain i have is that the movie seems very slow..so i watched it in 1.25x playback speed. but that's just me. Don't let the slow narration effect your watch. 

4. Tune in for love (Korean Movie) - Realistic love story. 

5. Sky of Love (Japanese Movie) - 

6. Pain (Korean Movie) - A true under rated romance movie. Not really a romantic movie but the story between the leads is one of the most enduring stories i have watched.

i'm a sucker for anything passionate and romantic movies/drama. So go ahead check my watchlist to find some more romantic movies recommendations

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/bubblesdramagirl

Also, If you don't mind spending 8hrs-10hrs. I would HIGHLY recommend you watch the below Japanese dramas and i totally bet 'ITS WORTH IT' and you will be left with such warm, fuzzy and need for love vibes

1. Buzzer Beat (Japanese Drama)

2. Pride (Japanese Drama)

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any 'Romantic movies/dramas' recommendations for me. Thank you and have a fantastic day :)  

be with you (JPN or KR version)!!! 

Love Guide for Dumpees

Love Clinic

Spellbound 

Mood of the day

They are all Korean romance movies that I really enjoyed.