apxril:

i have a friend who's skipping a lot of scenes in dramas and finish them quickly so i guess she must probably do that too? but I agree 162 years and 9 months ahead is too much? lol

Yep, my stats also include A LOT of fast forwarding. But, MDL stats work on the stated runtime of a Drama. This means that a Drama with 50 1-hour episodes would count as 2 days and 2 hours.  If you watch 183 Dramas of that length, your "time watched" count will increase by  1 year, 15 days and 6 hours.  Which means that to move the counter by 162 years would take around 29,000 Dramas of that runtime length. Watching one complete 50-hour Drama each and every day, (which would mean watching the entire Drama nonstop at around 2-3X fast forward) it would take around 79 years  to get through 29,000 of them. The number of Dramas needed  gets bigger if the Dramas' runtimes are  shorter, like say the 45-50  minute length of most Japanese Drama episodes.

Woah you are right, it’s impossible even with the skipping. 

Momochan:

lol why did it change it was 5000 an hr ago.

lol your list was actually how I found this. There was a show that had the wrong episode duration and gave like 62 years per episode and I fixed it.

Sunset:

I only see 1175d on your profile? 

there was a mistake on eps so seee you can't blame me now girl ;)

--R:

lol your list was actually how I found this. There was a show that had the wrong episode duration and gave like 62 years per episode and I fixed it.

Oh thanks:D

--R:

Btw lol you joined mdl on the day of my bday :P