Hello! I need help on something... i’m not really a social media expert...

Im starting a new instagram account, @asianbingewatcher , to share my thoughts on the dramas i watch. Basically, its a passion account but i tried posting one video and igot a notification “video blocked”. Does anyone know how I can avoid this? It said that some people might not be able to see the video but i actually see some likes. I dont know how it happens. I even see a lot of other ig accountsthat posts the the same content so why cant i? ☹️ 

Please help

If you are a new user on Instagram you have to wait a couple of days, have you verified your email yet? I had the same problem as well but if you wait a couple of days you will be able to upload pictures and videos, just try not to spam with likes to other people.

Yes i have verified the account/my email. 😊 i can post stuff but i get the notification video blocked. Altho i tried on my personal account to view that video and i can watch it with no problems. Im just afraid of the notification, might get sued or something lol. Tho i have credits to the owner... 😅

but i want to avoid this still. Im looking for maybe tips or tricks on editing the video or photo so that instagram has no way of finding my video as copyrighted or blocking it. 

As I said if the account is new you have to wait a couple of days for uploading a video.Especially with new users instagram is very strict as they don't want spam users so if you wait some days you will be able to upload videos as normal.