penel:

Seeing other members' progress will make us try our best to keep up our pace and effort xD

I too believe it so.. Trying to be hopeful.. let's see ^^

Sudarsh Cherry Magicated:

It's been a year since I read a single page for me too.. first few days were better but now it's hard. But trying to read at least a few pages daily tho I'm behind my schedule.. Hope we overcome it and finish a book within this month :)

Yes, let's overcome it and finish one book every month ^-^

Hi hi hi o//

Only now I was able to read 20 pags(total) wonder if a month is enough XD

Finished: 

Verdict (for anyone who was interest):

fucking boring, draggy, useless details and unbelievably predictable in everyway. 

Wandering_Queen:

Finished: 

Verdict (for anyone who was interest):

fucking boring, draggy, useless details and unbelievably predictable in everyway. 

those "adaptations" are rarely good 

oche:

Hello all,

Just stumbled upon this book club now so just posting what I'm currently reading now in February.
The Chronicles of Narnia 5 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (ready for some "adults can't enter narnia" argument lol). I've read book 1-3 but i couldn't find book 4 anywhere at home so I'm just gonna skip to book 5. I usually read in the toilet so my progress is usually suuuper slow *come on I believe some are bathroom reader here haha.

Welcome o//

* just a random cringey 'Thank you' post*

I'm watching only a few dramas/movies rn.. it's kinda like I'm in a slump.. not a good thing bcos I'm not spending time for reading too.. that's yet another slump.. but at least managing to read a few pages daily.. And that itself, brings back a lot of wonderful memories.. as a teen, I was a bookaholic.. it was a pleasure to read a book while I was lying on my sofa.. especially because I can pull pranks on my brother who would be sitting in front of the sofa (he prefers sitting on the floor while reading).. as I read, I would playfully kick him once in a while and keep distracting him.. while he still remains a bookworm I have drifted away and it's been years since I'd talked about books with him.. today I told him about my resolution of reading a book per month and he was so joyous.. he suggested me so many books and he'll also be sending some books tomorrow.. this book club is really making me revisit myself and helping me to pick up my long lost reading habit.. thank you @Penel for creating such an opportunity with this club..

this book club is really making me revisit myself and helping me to pick up my long lost reading habit

I wouldn't express is better! Exactly my thought and feels!

❤❤❤ So glad to hear you and your brother share these special moments :)

Aww definitely a cringey post but it is still so cute xD

Kapetria:
those "adaptations" are rarely good 

appears to be the case here xD

Anushka :

Hello!

I just discovered this book club now so just posting what I'm gonna read this month.

I wanted to read something new but I'm gonna re read Crisis by Robin Cook.

It's one of my favorites medical thriller, suspense novels but last time I read it in one go cause it was so engaging but now I want to read it slowly so I can observe every detail and enjoy it....  and hopefully it's been ages since I've read it ao I don't really remember the whole story.

It's my first book club so I'm quite excited and those banners are so lovely Thank you!

Finished I really tried to read it slow but I can't do with novels but yeah it's good that I took 4 days than one day usual. It was good it was fun read and thrill though it was my re-read but I'm still shocked with the ending.

its okay, I'm the same with my few pages , hope we go back to being bookaholic 

I'm watching only a few dramas/movies rn.. it's kinda like I'm in a slump.. not a good thing bcos I'm not spending time for reading too.. that's yet another slump.. but at least managing to read a few pages daily.. And that itself, brings back a lot of wonderful memories.. as a teen, I was a bookaholic.. it was a pleasure to read a book while I was lying on my sofa.. especially because I can pull pranks on my brother who would be sitting in front of the sofa (he prefers sitting on the floor while reading).. as I read, I would playfully kick him once in a while and keep distracting him.. while he still remains a bookworm I have drifted away and it's been years since I'd talked about books with him.. today I told him about my resolution of reading a book per month and he was so joyous.. he suggested me so many books and he'll also be sending some books tomorrow.. this book club is really making me revisit myself and helping me to pick up my long lost reading habit.. thank you @Penel for creating such an opportunity with this club..
 Anushka :

Finished I really tried to read it slow but I can't do with novels but yeah it's good that I took 4 days than one day usual. It was good it was fun read and thrill though it was my re-read but I'm still shocked with the ending.

his books tend to be fast reading too

Kapetria:

his books tend to be fast reading too

Yep suspense novels are really hard to read with patience.

Wandering_Queen:

appears to be the case here xD

the last one like this that I read was a Jane Austen adaption, try make her book looks mature was the writer mistake