This is my choice for March. The Career of Nicodemus Dyzma  (1932) by Tadeusz Dołęga-Mostowicz. The TV show adaptation (photo on the front cover) is extremely popular in Poland, but I never had the time to read the source material.

Kate:

omg hahaha so you picked up 5th book in a series without reading the rest? interesting choice. 

I get adventurous sometimes but this one was a bad choice hahaha

The criminal profiling book seems fun! I hope it's a good read :D

February book titles finished:

https://sebastianfitzek.de/buch/der-insasse/

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25279684-those-we-left-behind 

March book title picked:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7740916?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=9d2ZfCooCg&rank=1

It's been a best seller in Greece for years and I've been meaning to read it for ages xD

The story is set in 1854, during the Ottoman occupation of Greece and it is an ode. The novel follows the story of two boys, a Greek and a Turkish, who become brotherly friends, seen from both points of view, representing an entire turbulent era. 

Drama Fairy :

So, I joined this club beginning of this month and to my dissapointment, I did not even read a single page. The book I selected was Obsession in Death by J.D Robb. :/ 

Now that tomorrow is March, I decided to change my book and surprisingly am enjoying it. Has anyone read this book? 

Julia Quinn's Bridgeton - The Duke and I ♥️

it is a good book, but the other 11 sequel are pretty much alike  and the same 

MARCH TBR

Not sure I will be able to get to any of them considering I am really busy lately with tons of assignments. Will try anyway! :)

LucianYaz 
3. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. I'm listening to this one via a podcast (Audiobook Break) which is serializing the book by dropping three chapters a week. I'm only on chapter two. but the podcast has nine chapters so far.

So, it looks like I'm taking four books into March with me. Happy reading to all :D

//

Read that in audio is a good idea, I dropped this book about 10 years ago LOL, tooooo sweet for me

Wandering_Queen:
MARCH TBR

Not sure I will be able to get to any of them considering I am really busy lately with tons of assignments. Will try anyway! :)

pretty covers S2

fatema on a break:

[The Hunting Party] was an easy read.

[The Mortal World] is the 5th book of The Invisible Library series so I struggled to keep up with the characters and the events; because I didn't read the previous novels. The story is about 3 worlds that try to sign a peace treaty but the talks are stopped when a diplomat is murdered. The 3 worlds choose a representative from their race to work together with the other 2 to find the killer and the motive.

[March read] The Courage to be Disliked (non-fiction)

[Comment] 1 book and a half! Not bad for an ex-bookworm xD

If you couldn't read as much as you thought you would,  don't feel bad. We are all awakening an old habit and that is not an easy accomplishment. Be proud of your progress and next month is another opportunity to read more.

Everytime you get frustrated by a drama or it makes you sleepy, close it and reach out for your book!

Let me know about the courage one, I watched the movie on netflix related to this

I found out about the book club & want to join. I want to start reading more books again. 

I am currently reading 

Tuck Everlasting
by Natalie Babbitt

Paper things by Jennifer Richard Jacobson

The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman

I want to start reading The Graveyard book by Neil Gaiman

Nieko10:

I found out about the book club & want to join. I want to start reading more books again. 

I am currently reading 

Tuck Everlasting
by Natalie Babbitt

Paper things by Jennifer Richard Jacobson

The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman

I want to start reading The Graveyard book by Neil Gaiman

Welcome! Glad you joined us! 

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
(this would compensate for January :p)

I've read over half of it July last yr, started again recently and get it done. I love how fast-paced, engaging, and straightforward it was written especially the first half. Second part was more intense and dives deeper into spiritual level (as well as its limit)... the innermost feeling or energy that one can have in terms of sexuality.

My fave parts are:
• the way Maria was conflicted in a short period of time when she made the decision in the restaurant
• the exchange of gifts that was sentimental
• and the story of the bird about freedom

Some lines hit me, but there was also a part that it became a hard read coz I couldn't relate nor agree with the doings and philosophical views. Towards the end, the history was a nice inclusion, and the friend's reveal was quite ironic.

Overall, I like my February picks and gave them both a 3/5 rating.

My next stop: Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman

Kapetria:

it is a good book, but the other 11 sequel are pretty much alike  and the same 

I have bought the 1 and 2 series...Book 1 is good so far... specially Daphne's character.. ♥️ 

Let see how it goes :)

Kapetria:

pretty covers S2

lmao XD it seems I am bound to find them XD

Kapetria:

LucianYaz 
3. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. I'm listening to this one via a podcast (Audiobook Break) which is serializing the book by dropping three chapters a week. I'm only on chapter two. but the podcast has nine chapters so far.

So, it looks like I'm taking four books into March with me. Happy reading to all :D

//

Read that in audio is a good idea, I dropped this book about 10 years ago LOL, tooooo sweet for me 

How's your result in February? Did you finish your book? 

I would like to search audiobook for free as well. 

penel:

Welcome! Glad you joined us! 

penel, would you list the members of our club and put it in the front page of the forum? 

I could help listing them if you want. ^-^