Hello book-aholics, I'm new here.

For this month, I've finished reading Agatha Christie's A murder is announced and I'm planning to complete Agatha Christie's The moving finger by the end of this month, I'm kinda slow lol. Glad to be a part of a book club! 

HaruHaru081906:

Hello, I'm new here!! I was introduced here by a friend

Last month I read "Are you addicted" book 1 : this is a book that was adapted into a BL Cdrama "Addicted Heroin"

Currently: I'm reading "Are you addicted" book2: I almost finish with this (i'm a fast reader, lol) pages update: 625/966

also, I'm new so i dont know the rule and guide line in here so can someone help me out? thank you

Welcome, dear friend, to our book club! As some friends have already informed you, there are no rules and guidelines here. Just our willingness to motivate ourselves and each other revive our love for books and reading, as well as share our progress, recommendations and ideas! Looking forward to your input :)

foxyjo:

For this month, I've finished reading Agatha Christie's A murder is announced and I'm planning to complete Agatha Christie's The moving finger by the end of this month. I used to read two novels a week and take a week break but as I have board exams this may, I'm kinda slow lol. Glad to be a part of a book club! 

Welcome, dear Agatha Christie's enthusiast, to our book club! She's one of my fave mystery/detective authors - I've read most of her works (some of them more than once) and watched many series and movies adaptations of them. Have fun reading, and the best of luck with your board exams :)

foxyjo:

For this month, I've finished reading Agatha Christie's A murder is announced and I'm planning to complete Agatha Christie's The moving finger by the end of this month. I used to read two novels a week and take a week break but as I have board exams this may, I'm kinda slow lol. Glad to be a part of a book club! 

You have good taste, AC is a must read, welcome :p

foxyjo:

Another Agatha Christie fan!!! Wooohooooo! Welcome!

Kapetria:

as you said we are no competing, so I won't say mine now, its a secret for the next month resume ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

aww you, started playing secret. I have no intention to compete with you. I only compete with myself, lol XD

my plan is if I manage to keep a book a month steady, I will increase it into 2, 3, or 4 books a month. There are so many good books out there but so little time. 

I remembered back in the days my library cards are filled, and there's my name back there in the book forms, many of them. I feel happy just to see that. Well, but now it's not possible because it's already digital era.

HaruHaru081906:

Hello, I'm new here!! I was introduced here by a friend

Last month I read "Are you addicted" book 1 : this is a book that was adapted into a BL Cdrama "Addicted Heroin"

Currently: I'm reading "Are you addicted" book2: I almost finish with this (i'm a fast reader, lol) pages update: 625/966

also, I'm new so i dont know the rule and guide line in here so can someone help me out? thank you

Dramas got me interested in Chinese fiction as well, though only a couple of the ones I've read have been made into dramas so far. I really like Mo Bao Fei Bao's books; she wrote the book on which Go Go Squid is based (Stewed Squid with Honey).

foxyjo:

Always happy to see another Christie fan, and I enjoyed these two Miss Marple stories :)

Hello! I want to join this club... where do I sign up and what are the rules? Just read a book and post?

sony_t:

Hello! I want to join this club... where do I sign up and what are the rules? Just read a book and post?

Welcome to our book club! If you read the 1st post on the front page, you'll see that there are no strict rules and guidelines here. We just post our picks for every month, our progress and some comments about them. This club's main purpose is to motivate ourselves and each other to start reading books again like we used to, as well as share some recommendations. Looking forward to your input :)

penel:

Welcome to our book club! If you read the 1st post on the front page, you'll see that there are no strict rules and guidelines here. We just post our picks for every month, our progress and some comments about them. This club's main purpose is to motivate ourselves and each other to start reading books again like we used to, as well as share some recommendations. Looking forward to your input :)

hi hi, I forgot to ask, what are you reading now?  I'm lazy to look the older posts here :/ 

sony_t:

welcome o//

penel:

Wonderful. I have been wanting to try to get back to my old reading habits. I look forward to getting the support as well as the great recommendation from everyone :)

sony_t:

Wonderful. I have been wanting to try to get back to my old reading habits. I look forward to getting the support as well as the great recommendation from everyone :)

Hi friend!  Nice to see you here :)

WandereR:

Hi friend!  Nice to see you here :)

Hey, I know you! *hug* *hug* ... another thing we can chat about!