I've been waiting for this. Please count me in. Love to talk about what I'm reading.

Kapetria:
I'm doing the 100 classic books (I love classics novels)  scratch poster challenge, so I try read 5 or 10 classic books a year

That looks great - can you share the link, please? I love classics as well but I haven't reading them much lately.

luluandfloyd:

I've been waiting for this. Please count me in. Love to talk about what I'm reading.

Welcome! Feel free to share your reading progress and book recommendations :)

LucianYaz:

That looks great - can you share the link, please? I love classics as well but I haven't reading them much lately.

I have a photo in my laptop, the one I posted here is the one to buy online, I think it is easier if i find the list related to my photo. I can try later when I gonna watch Running Man on my laptop, I'm on my handphone now

luluandfloyd:

welcome :p

luluandfloyd:

Welcooooome!!! Are you reading anything now?

Skyesinger:

Oh no no no, don't read stuff like that. XD

Try reading "The Legend of Fei". Or if you are into BL "Mo Dao Zu Shi" aka The Founder of Diabolism aka The Untamed.

I got a real long list over at novelupdates.com, lemme know if you need recommendations. ;)

Sorry to abruptly butting in, but could you please kindly recommend me 5 BL novels besides FoD, Zhenhun, and HoB?5

Skyesinger:

Oh no no no, don't read stuff like that. XD

Try reading "The Legend of Fei". Or if you are into BL "Mo Dao Zu Shi" aka The Founder of Diabolism aka The Untamed.

I got a real long list over at novelupdates.com, lemme know if you need recommendations. ;)

Oh, I've read (and even liked) MDZS! So technically Malicious Empress is not my first Chinese novel (but it definitely is one of the worst I've ever read in general, especially when it comes to terrible Gary Stu's lol), I lied in my previous post. 

Hello everyone, I've heard about this book club for awhile now and would like to join.  Hope it's not too late!  For some reason I thought it was one of the book clubs that everyone had to read the same book, but I really like the format of this one. :)  About me: I usually read a lot of fantasy and paranormal romance, especially young adult fiction.  This year, I'm trying to read more non fiction.

For May, I'm currently reading The Benefits of Being an Octopus by Ann Braden.  I will probably add more books as I go.  I don't have a plan yet, but I'm probably going to check out books from Asian American authors since it's AAPI Heritage month as well as from Muslim American authors since it's Ramadan.

Misunderst0_od:

Hello everyone, I've heard about this book club for awhile now and would like to join.  Hope it's not too late!  For some reason I thought it was one of the book clubs that everyone had to read the same book, but I really like the format of this one. :)  About me: I usually read a lot of fantasy and paranormal romance, especially young adult fiction.  This year, I'm trying to read more non fiction.

For May, I'm currently reading The Benefits of Being an Octopus by Ann Braden.  I will probably add more books as I go.  I don't have a plan yet, but I'm probably going to check out books from Asian American authors since it's AAPI Heritage month as well as from Muslim American authors since it's Ramadan.

It's never to late to join us, welcome!
Intriguing title - looking forward to your comments about it :)

luluandfloyd:

Misunderst0_od:
Hello everyone, I've heard about this book club for awhile now and would like to join.  

Welcome! More members, more books to discover ;-)

Kapetria:

I have a photo in my laptop, the one I posted here is the one to buy online, I think it is easier if i find the list related to my photo. I can try later when I gonna watch Running Man on my laptop, I'm on my handphone now

Thanks. Didn't realize you had to buy the poster; I thought it was a website doing a reading challenge.

Finished in April:

1. The Girl With Seven Names by Hyeonseo Lee . A really exciting true story about escaping North Korea.

2.  The Book Of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate. Set in two time frames following the Civil War and during the 1980's in a small town in Louisiana. Loved it!

3.  This Time Next Year We'll Be Laughing by Jacqueline Winspear.  A memoir about growing up poor in post-war Britain by a favorite mystery writer.

4. Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet by Jamie Ford.  The story of a first generation Chinese boy and a first generation Japanese girl in Seattle during the second world war. Very informative!

5. Empress Orchid by Anchee Min.  About the Dowager Empress and the political world she lived in. I learned a lot about that period of history in China.

LucianYaz:

Welcome! More members, more books to discover ;-)

Thanks. Didn't realize you had to buy the poster; I thought it was a website doing a reading challenge.

its a wall poster so you can see and control by marking or scratching, your challenge.  I don't have a minor idea where I saved the photo tho, has been a year I don't lay my eyes on it >< 

Misunderst0_od:

welcome o//

I found a place where you can see how many you have read from the  list https://www.listchallenges.com/100-books-bucket-list-scratch-off-poster