Easy Peasy it's self-explanatory! 

EXTRA NOTE: If you had a competition yourself, please let us know what you played and if you are comfortable with it then tell us also the result ♥️ (°◡°)

MotoGP and what a great first competition of the 2021 season :))  

Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2021, the 1st race of the new season. So happy that it started again finally.

I used to watch almost every sport that's telecast live.  Now it's just no fun anymore without the crowd.  Except for motorsports, that one doesn't need a stadium full of people  :)

WandereR:

I used to watch almost every sport that's telecast live.  Now it's just no fun anymore without the crowd.  Except for motorsports, that one doesn't need a stadium full of people  :)

Aww thank you for posting ♥️ I understand that it's no fun without the crowd, the atmospheric vibes are gone especially with ball games and there are many of them :)  I hope you will soon enjoy sports again!

FIS World Cup Nordic Ski jumping  - (Oberstdorf  Germany)

I used to watch hockey religiously after getting into it during the 2010 Winter Olympics. Even went to a few NHL home games and the World Cup of Hockey.  Haven't watched it in a while though.

Baseball highlights..... Phillies vs. Metz  

Euroleague, regular season, round 34.

PBR Sioux Falls SD (streaming one ridepass)

Men's Rhythmic Gymnastics  (Japan)

MotoGP of course...xD #Jerez