We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 cheezerie:

TUESDAY ❧ Share a performance or solo music of your Bias 

~ Wooyoung (ATEEZ) >cheonsayoon already put this but imma put it again lol, cause why not haha. I don't wanna talk much about it, cause u don't want me to get started talking about my bias (its gonna take a long time)

~ Shownu (MONSTA X) > his performance with Minhyuk, honestly i don't get why this song is soo underrated. It's so good!!

~ Taehyung (BTS) > his voices is really soothing, and i always listen to his song every time i go to sleep ><

~ Woosung (THE ROSE) > don't get me started with woosung too!! he's soo perfect and his voice is soo unique!!

I wanna talk about them more but it will be hard to stop myself later >< so i gotta press the brake now T^T 

How did you do it in that format? I tried doing it and when I posted the reply it deleted all the songs I added :(((

DKZ (aka Dongkiz) had their comeback yesterday!! It's so bright and cheerful song I love it ^_^

Madeleine:

YES. Keeho finally getting the recognition he deserves!!!! I love that performance SO MUCH, he's a beautiful vocalist and I love everything about him. (His personality is superior)

Yess, he deserves it all!! ♥  I wish ppl would stop sleeping on him and his beautiful vocals!! 

Vanessa_:
How did you do it in that format? I tried doing it and when I posted the reply it deleted all the songs I added :(((

ok, so what i did is click the circle button (embedded video) beside the redo button, you need to copy the link and then paste it to that circle button. 

I don't know if that makes sense but I hope that helps! 

WEDNESDAY ❧ Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know

~ I decided to choose Dangerous by E'last, I feel like not a lot of people know them and HONESTLY, THIS SOO IS FREAKING GOOD!!

Ps: to my fellow elring, hiii and i wanna ask who's ur bias? lol

Be On You -GreatGuys 

This song is absolutely amazing and I hope you guys listen to it and support them.......I'm really upset that only the artists from famous companies get recognition and have so many views while groups from nugu companies barely get any recognition T^T

cheezerie:

~ I decided to choose Dangerous by E'last, I feel like not a lot of people know them and HONESTLY, THIS SOO IS FREAKING GOOD!!

Woooow!! This is realllllllyyyyy really a great song and I love their outfits ♡

Bobaspxrkle:
Woooow!! This is realllllllyyyyy really a great song and I love their outfits ♡

AHH TYSM!! imma gonna listen to greatguys rn :)

Bobaspxrkle:

Be On You -GreatGuys 

This song is absolutely amazing and I hope you guys listen to it and support them.......I'm really upset that only the artists from famous companies get recognition and have so many views while groups from nugu companies barely get any recognition T^T

WHOAHHH!! SERIOUSLY THIS SONG IS SOO GOOD!!! i just added it to my spotify list :) 

AHHH the rap and the chorus is amazing!! its also ADDICTING!!

cheezerie:

Great choice! This song is SO GOOD 

ps. I've two biases: Rano and Wonjun and the rest are my wreckers ^_^ who's yours?

Bobaspxrkle:

Be On You -GreatGuys 

Why did I only heard about this now!!?? THIS IS SUCH A BOP!! <33

Benizakura:

Great choice! This song is SO GOOD 

ps. I've two biases: Rano and Wonjun and the rest are my wreckers ^_^ who's yours?

OMGGG i didnt know ur an elring too!! 

my bias is romin, and ofc the rest are also my bias wrecker, my bias went from choin to wonhyuk to rano to wonjun to yejun to seungyeop to baekgyul and finally to romin!!

LOL all of them became my bias!!

yes underrated groups! you guys have taste

i could only think of disbanded groups but i didnt want it to be sad so i chose my boys instead :D

this is moon rider by bdc (boys da capo)! they are sooo talented and kind. all their songs are amazing but this is probably my favorite title track of theirs!

cheezerie:

WHOAHHH!! SERIOUSLY THIS SONG IS SOO GOOD!!! i just added it to my spotify list :) 

AHHH the rap and the chorus is amazing!! its also ADDICTING!! 

When I first listened to it,I was shook and I listened to this song for a whole month constantly XD

Benizakura:

Why did I only heard about this now!!?? THIS IS SUCH A BOP!! <33

Ikr!! This is a freaking gem 

I'm so glad that you guys like it :)