We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Y'all have such great taste !!! <3

WEDNESDAY❧ Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know

This is JWiiver's debut song and I get so sad when I think that they only have 843k views on the song and it came out on February 16th *Sad* I really like it and I'm surprised it didn't get popular!

JWiiver Jtrap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXKq8p3mXM

Wednesday!

❧ Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know

Sneakers - Ha Sung Woon 

DeobiMars:

Wednesday!

❧ Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know

Sneakers - Ha Sung Woon 

OMG YES!!! Amazing choice, this song is incredibly good!! <33

cheezerie:

ok, so what i did is click the circle button (embedded video) beside the redo button, you need to copy the link and then paste it to that circle button. 

I don't know if that makes sense but I hope that helps!  

Tyysm! It did help!

OMGG this is my part to shine! There's so many AHHH idk what to choose! But I ended up deciding these beautiful songs... Hope y'all give these songs a try <3

I went to their concert so I just had to add this song!!!
Literally one of the best songs out there like OMGG SUCH A QUEEN
If there was a thing on being a #1 fan of a song then this would be me for this song lol. I was singing it everywhere to the bathroom, sleeping, school... you name it and I bet I was singing at that place. My whole family thought I was annoying cause that's all they heard lol

how do we join this?

Hello everyone!

I found some questions what i like to answer.

📌When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

I think the first one was Gangnam Style, but then i did'nt start stan it.Probobly it was 2020 when i start watching K-dramas and found girl group Red Velvet from Youtube suggestions.

📌Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

100+ groups and soloists(they are all girl groups and female soloists).i can listen boy groups too but prefer girl groups.

📌Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias? 

Dreamcatcher, T-ara.

📌Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

I don't know exactly why but ERIN from SKYLE.

📌What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

There isn't any yet.

For now thats it.

Sarang:

how do we join this?

hmm, just say that u wanted to join this club :) 

you can also visit the front page for more information about this club ^^

Poltergeist:
Hello everyone!

Heyyy!! and a big welcome to the club!! I hope u enjoy it here!! 

OHH  nice taste u got there!! I do stan about 100 groups too but forgot the exact number bc i stopped counting lol

Hope Im not too late for Wednesday..

Share the most UNDERRATED song that you know

Rockstar by South Club

Hope you'll find it wonderful as well 

nyivurudaniella:

hi is there any new song of EXO

Not the full group but Suho has a song that came out 7 days ago https://youtu.be/0kPinfiIhb8 he also has a other song that came out 10 days ago https://youtu.be/u7Qdq7nffYo

THURSDAY: ❧ Share the most OVERRATED song that you know 

I'm not saying it's entirely a bad song, I'm just saying that there's a lot better songs than Dynamite which also should be recognized 

i think all songs deserve recognition because there's so much work behind each of them, so im going to share a song i just personally don't like

never got the hype for this song, and since everyone else loved it and it was Everywhere i just grew tired of it (even more). i really enjoy other songs by them though, and i respect them as a senior group that has always worked really hard and gets lots of well deserved love 

Benizakura:

THURSDAY: ❧ Share the most OVERRATED song that you know 

I'm not saying it's entirely a bad song, I'm just saying that there's a lot better songs than Dynamite which also should be recognized 

completely agree with you!