We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

THURSDAY ❧ Share the most OVERRATED song that you know 

First of all, I am not a big fan of twice, I AM NOT SAYING I DONT LIKE THEM ( i do listen to some of their music) but just not a big fan of them in general and idk why... I think that this song is overrated in my opinion, as it's a bit childish and too girly and not my style but i also think that there are more songs out there that are better than this one... I do respect twice and love jihyo, dahyun, and momo but some of their songs are just not my type :( 

Benizakura:

THURSDAY: ❧ Share the most OVERRATED song that you know 

I'm not saying it's entirely a bad song, I'm just saying that there's a lot better songs than Dynamite which also should be recognized 

I am an army and i totally respect ur opinion :) 

I do somewhat think that it's overrated but I think permission to dance was more overrated, even my mom was not a big fan of PTD when it came out but did like butter :) 

Thanks for sharing ^^

dyr:

i think all songs deserve recognition because there's so much work behind each of them, so im going to share a song i just personally don't like

never got the hype for this song, and since everyone else loved it and it was Everywhere i just grew tired of it (even more). i really enjoy other songs by them though, and i respect them as a senior group that has always worked really hard and gets lots of well deserved love 

heyy!! as a reveluv myself, I totally respect u and ur opinion and thanks for sharing!!

Hmm some overrated songs in my opinion is 

Vanessa_:

Hmm some overrated songs in my opinion is 

OHH i only heard DNA by BTS but not the other 2, thank you for sharing ^^

cheezerie:

THURSDAY ❧ Share the most OVERRATED song that you know 

First of all, I am not a big fan of twice, I AM NOT SAYING I DONT LIKE THEM ( i do listen to some of their music) but just not a big fan of them in general and idk why... I think that this song is overrated in my opinion, as it's a bit childish and too girly and not my style but i also think that there are more songs out there that are better than this one... I do respect twice and love jihyo, dahyun, and momo but some of their songs are just not my type :( 

aw i love twice and i still agree with you, this is one of my least fav title tracks of theirs! the mv was really cool with all the references and stuff but the song itself wasn't exactly my type either

Benizakura:

THURSDAY: ❧ Share the most OVERRATED song that you know 

I'm not saying it's entirely a bad song, I'm just saying that there's a lot better songs than Dynamite which also should be recognized 

I totally agree with you they have much better songs then this song it’s a great song and I love it but there is much better songs that deserve the recognition.

Thursday's Challenge - Share the most OVERRATED song that you know: 

BIGBANG - Bang Bang Bang 

I'll skip the Thursday challenge and jump for Friday! Coz theres a lot more to appreciate in this genre.. :)

Friday challenge: Anyone who you wanna appreciate or share today

SEVENTEEN

Its their comeback today with a full English song in collaboration with Apple, and its so nice to finally see them being one of the most popular group of today.. their story since their debut is just so heart warming.

Darl+ing will be another healing song for all Carats and I cant wait to hear it today at 1PM KST (exactly 12 midnight in the US)

cheezerie:

I am an army and i totally respect ur opinion :) 

I do somewhat think that it's overrated but I think permission to dance was more overrated, even my mom was not a big fan of PTD when it came out but did like butter :) 

Thanks for sharing ^^ 

I'm also an army :)

I think thinking a song is overrated or disliking a song doesn't make me any less of an army. It's okay to not like all of your favorites' songs. We all have different tastes and preferences and for me personally, I get tired of songs I listen to too often and because they're the most popular group I hear their songs everywhere even unwillingly.... 

I love to listen to their b-sides and old discography rather than their latest title tracks

Also I come with peace lol xD I just saw my chance to explain myself a bit

luna hugo:

I'll skip the Thursday challenge and jump for Friday! Coz theres a lot more to appreciate in this genre.. :)

Friday challenge: Anyone who you wanna appreciate or share today

SEVENTEEN

Its their comeback today with a full English song in collaboration with Apple, and its so nice to finally see them being one of the most popular group of today.. their story since their debut is just so heart warming.

Darl+ing will be another healing song for all Carats and I cant wait to hear it today at 1PM KST (exactly 12 midnight in the US)

Thank you so much for mentioning and appreciating Seventeen!!! I thought it was coming out at 11:58 am (In the U.S.), so I was waiting for it all morning, but then I realized it was pm "). I can't wait for it, they're so incredible and I agree with you wholeheartedly. They deserve all the popularity they get and much more, they're absolutely beautiful and I love them so much.

I want to recommend a song!! It's called "Sunset" by KNK. This song is kind of fire lol, I actually love it. It's soooo underrated though. It came out in 2019 and it only has 1.8M views *Sadness* Please listen to it if you haven't already!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvimpjCbR-w

Madeleine:

I want to recommend a song!! It's called "Sunset" by KNK. This song is kind of fire lol, I actually love it. It's soooo underrated though. It came out in 2019 and it only has 1.8M views *Sadness* Please listen to it if you haven't already!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvimpjCbR-w

YESSSS! This song is so good

Seventeen's new song "Darl+ing" is so beautiful. This is my first comeback as an actual Carat. I can't believe it, I love it so much. I will remember this song forever, love you Seventeen ")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtNV6hgDno

Madeleine:

Seventeen's new song "Darl+ing" is so beautiful. This is my first comeback as an actual Carat. I can't believe it, I love it so much. I will remember this song forever, love you Seventeen ")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtNV6hgDno

OMG YES YES YES !!! Darl+ing was amazing, IM LOVING IT SO MUCH. seventeen songs are art istg TT I hope this comeback receives lots and lots of love and recognition it deserves <3