We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

SUNDAYGroup or Soloist you discovered this week

The person I discovered today was Imlay. Been a fan of SM Ent artists since young so I feel bad for myself as I can't remember hearing his name before T-T.

https://youtu.be/wuv8V2UkqJA

heyy guyss!!

so sorry, I forgot to make a new challenge >< 

sit tight, for now, I'll make a new one soon!!

nabi_yoggu27:

can i join?

yup ofc u can!!

cheezerie:

yup ofc u can!! 

OKayyy

nabi_yoggu27:

OKayyy

feel free to answer the questionnaire on the front page :)

I posted on the feeds but forgot to comment on here. Y'aaaaaaaall!!!! I might be going to a Stray Kids concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sisters planning on getting tickets for us and I'm SO excited!!! I've never been to a concert before so it would be AMAZING for this to be my first one!!!

Are any of you planning on going to a Stray Kids concert? And is anyone going to a Monsta X concert? My friend is going to a Monsta X concert soon and I'm so jealous *Cries*

Madeleine:

I posted on the feeds but forgot to comment on here. Y'aaaaaaaall!!!! I might be going to a Stray Kids concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sisters planning on getting tickets for us and I'm SO excited!!! I've never been to a concert before so it would be AMAZING for this to be my first one!!!

Are any of you planning on going to a Stray Kids concert? And is anyone going to a Monsta X concert? My friend is going to a Monsta X concert soon and I'm so jealous *Cries*

AHHH I'm so happy for you!! I hope you and your sister have a blast! <3

someone pls put me in your pocket so I can attend a concert *screams internally*

Madeleine:

OMGG I hope Y'all have so much fun!!! I will be also going to a concert (DKB) with my sister, her friend and my friend. And I'm so excited 

Madeleine:

YAAAY OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! they're going to be your very first concert that's such an honor i hope you have the best time ever :( im seeing ateez on saturday!

Thank you all!!!! I wish I could take you to their concert @Berd!! O.M.G. I'm so jealous about you seeing Ateez, @dyr!!!! They're also one of my favourite groups!!! I hope you have an AMAZING time and enjoy your time with the lovely Ateez members!! *Cries again* You too, @Vanessa_ , have a great time at the DKB concert!!

Madeleine:

Thank you all!!!! I wish I could take you to their concert @Berd!! O.M.G. I'm so jealous about you seeing Ateez, @dyr!!!! They're also one of my favourite groups!!! I hope you have an AMAZING time and enjoy your time with the lovely Ateez members!! *Cries again* You too, @Vanessa_ , have a great time at the DKB concert!!

Tyy. You better show us some videos of Stray Kids performing! I would love to see ^_^

Vanessa_:
Tyy. You better show us some videos of Stray Kids performing! I would love to see ^_^

I'll definitely record some parts of the concert and I'll try to post the videos here ") (If I even go *Cries*)

Also, thank you soooo much for mentioning DKB because I just listened to a bunch of songs by them and I loooooove them!!!!

Madeleine:

I'll definitely record some parts of the concert and I'll try to post the videos here ") (If I even go *Cries*)

Also, thank you soooo much for mentioning DKB because I just listened to a bunch of songs by them and I loooooove them!!!!

You are going to go! *Sending positive energy towards you*

YAYYYYYY so happy that you got to hear there songs and you love them ^0^!! 

Vanessa_:
You are going to go! *Sending positive energy towards you*

YAYYYYYY so happy that you got to hear there songs and you love them ^0^!!

Awww, thank you so much!!! *Sending hearts*

Me toooo!!!