We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Madeleine:

I posted on the feeds but forgot to comment on here. Y'aaaaaaaall!!!! I might be going to a Stray Kids concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sisters planning on getting tickets for us and I'm SO excited!!! I've never been to a concert before so it would be AMAZING for this to be my first one!!!

Are any of you planning on going to a Stray Kids concert? And is anyone going to a Monsta X concert? My friend is going to a Monsta X concert soon and I'm so jealous *Cries*

That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you <33 You're for sure gonna have the best time there ^_^ And also happy for you too, Vanessa and Dyr :)

I'll be waiting for the videos ;) 

Benizakura:

That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you <33 You're for sure gonna have the best time there ^_^ And also happy for you too, Vanessa and Dyr :)

Thanks!!

My sister was looking at the tickets on Ticketmaster when they were first available today, and she didn't know how to do anything, and it kept on saying that the seat she clicked on was already taken. So it wasn't really working out for her, but she says she's going to look at tickets from other sites and stuff and see if she can get those. I still have hope, but it's dwindling *Is sad but still hopeful*

New boy group YOUNITE debuted 2 days ago! Let's support their cheerful debut song ^_^ Btw if someone is familiar with X1 then you'll be happy to hear that Eunsang is one of the members of Younite :)

Madeleine:

Thanks!!

My sister was looking at the tickets on Ticketmaster when they were first available today, and she didn't know how to do anything, and it kept on saying that the seat she clicked on was already taken. So it wasn't really working out for her, but she says she's going to look at tickets from other sites and stuff and see if she can get those. I still have hope, but it's dwindling *Is sad but still hopeful*

Yes, be hopeful!! I'm sure you'll get a ticket if you keep your eyes open and actively search for them^^ Fighting!! <33

Benizakura:

New boy group YOUNITE debuted 2 days ago! Let's support their cheerful debut song ^_^ Btw if someone is familiar with X1 then you'll be happy to hear that Eunsang is one of the members of Younite :)

Ooooooh, I didn't know this was a debut song! I saw it on my recommended a few times but I always forgot to watch it! I'm so glad you recommended it, thank you!! I really love it, I'm definitely gonna try and follow this group, the song is so gooood!!!

Benizakura:

Yes, be hopeful!! I'm sure you'll get a ticket if you keep your eyes open and actively search for them^^ Fighting!! <33

Thank you!! Yep, Fighting!!!!

Benizakura:

YESSS! Let's support them <333 This song is so good! 

Benizakura:

Tyyy. I'll make sure to show everyone all the videos! Very excited

Madeleine:

Thanks!!

Yes, make sure the sites is trustworthy and not fraud. I give many lucky for y'all to get those tickets. You guys deserve to seee Stray Kids perform live!!

HEY Y'ALL!!! 

This coming week's challenge is up :) really sorry that I couldn't do one this week, I totally forgot about it >.< I hope you guys have fun in this week's challenge ^^ 

It looks amazing!!! Thanks for making these challenges, they're fun and we get to discover new things through them! ")

Thank you for the new challenge, it looks fun! No need to apologize, you're taking time to do this for us and we appreciate it <3

cheezerie:

HEY Y'ALL!!! 

This coming week's challenge is up :) really sorry that I couldn't do one this week, I totally forgot about it >.< I hope you guys have fun in this week's challenge ^^ 

Tysssmm for this amazing week's challenge!!! 

hii !

for those going to concerts, have fun and enjoy it as much as you can ! i'm very happy for you:) don't forget to bring water !

Benizakura:

ooh, I missed cheerful songs ! thanks for the recommendation !

cheezerie:

HEY Y'ALL!!! 

it's fine don't worry:) thanks for the challenge !

I'm officialy joining you all today^^I can't wait to interact more with you:)

When did you get into kpop and which group was it? Near the end of 2016 with bts            Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol) aaaa actually I don't count anymore, I think there's about 10-20 I actually keep track with                                                                                 Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias? I can't decide on only one !
Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias? I don't really have an ultimate bias either but I would say suga because he was my first bias
What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? finding out about them a day before their actual debut xD it was a.c.e, and I randomnly came across their dance/singing covers, and it was very surprising to say the least when I found out they would debut the day after ahaha

Hi I came across this and wanna join.

I became a  BTS army first when i first learned about it in around 2017 and  started listening to other kpop groups like EXO around 2018 and became addicted mainly during the pandemic which made me a multistan of  Enhyphen. txt,stray kids etc.

I also like 2pm,Astro,Treasure,Seventeen,GOT7