We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Wednesday- First K-pop song you listened to   

Gangnam Style 

Wednesday- First K-pop song you listened to  

BTS - Dynamite

I won't even link the song here because I don't think a single person in the K-Pop world hasn't heard this song lol.

Wednesday- First K-pop song you listened to   

Gangnam Style

Wednesday ❧  First K-pop song you listened to:

Gangnam style by psy  as this song was really famous in my country. I remember singing and dancing to it without knowing it was kpop

Thursday ❧  3 or more kpop songs from 2000-2010 that never get old:

Wonder Girls-Tell Me

SUJU-Sorry Sorry

I remember hearing this song when I was a child without knowing it was kpop but thissong can never get old

SNSD-Gee 

The first ever song from  2000-2010 I heard after getting into kpop This is still my fav song tho cute concept is not my style I really like this song

Wednesday ❧  First K-pop song you listened to: 

PSY's gangnam style lol, it was everywhere back then and yes i thougt it was chinese at first TT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Thursday ❧  3 or more kpop songs from 2000-2010 that never get old:

NOBODY by Wonder girls : MASTERPEICE

Lucifer by Shinee : The choreo was top notch best >< 

Sorry sorry by Suju : Legendary <3

Thursday- 3 or more kpop songs from 2000-2010 that never get old

Good Day- IU

Oh!- Girls Generation

Loner- CNBLUE

Big Bang - Fantastic Baby followed by 

Shinee - Everybody

Have y'all listen to it yet? I honestly thought I wasn't going to like it but OMG this is quite good that I REALLY want to learn the choreography lol.... PSY never disappoints 

Just listened to it a while ago and honestly I kinda had the same feelings as you but it was a positive surprise!!^_^ It's definitely a bop I just want to dance along with them :)) Thinking afterwards, I don't even know why I thought it wouldn't be that good bc PSY NEVER DISAPPOINTS WITH HIS SONGS

THURSDAY ❧  3 or more kpop songs from 2000-2010 that never get old:

Mister by KARA

The Boys by SNSD

Ring Ding Dong by SHINee

FRIDAY ❧ An old group and their song that you really wanted to appreciate (1999-1980)

I'm a big fan of old kpop songs and I really wanted to appreciate all of them but today I really wanna appreciate H.O.T as I really love and enjoy their songs ^3^ 

Candy by H.O.T - this song is soo addicting, I even tried to learn the dance choreograph lol

Thursday Challenge: 3 or more songs from 2000-2010 that never gets old

2007: The KPop anthem
Into the New World by Girls' Generation

2010: The iconic style
Lucifer by SHINee

2008: The sexy idol
Rainism by Rain

Friday Challenge: An old group & their song that you really wanted to appreciate (1980-1999)

Sech Skies (though what I actually love is their 2020 comeback with All for You as title track and last year's digital single; Don't Look Back, their voice is so angelic with these ballads)

Saturday Challenge: Your Favorite KPOP Meme

The Tomas train memes by SVT members, that's so hilarious!

THURSDAY ❧  3 or more kpop songs from 2000-2010 that never get old: 

Choosing these songs was a torture!! 5 was the minimum I could do :')

First things first, the song that brought BIGBANG to the map 

This song doesn't need introduction!! ICONIC

2NE1's iconic debut song and GD lurking on the background xD

There's no way you haven't heard this song

THE BEST debut song in K-pop history!!!

FRIDAY ❧ An old group and their song that you really wanted to appreciate (1999-1980)

Since H.O.T and Sechskies has been already mentioned I want to appreciate Shinhwa <33

They had a rocky start with this song bc people accused them of copying H.O.T but they proved themselves in the latter comebacks!!