We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

SATURDAY ❧ Your favorite kpop meme

Memes about GD's hair xDD

Saturday- Your favorite kpop meme

The Texas meme is hilarioussss lmao that whole sequence. "they said your head is flat af" *falls off chair laughing*

SATURDAY ❧ Your favorite kpop meme

I have a lot of fav memes but decided to choose these 3 cause why not... ><

SATURDAY  ❧  Your Favorite K-Pop Meme

I can't find the ones I like the most, but I also love these so here we are >v<

SATURDAY   Your Favorite K-Pop Meme

I have so many really funny memes on my Pinterest but I can't access that right now so these are just some other memes that I really like! I apologize that they're basically only BTS memes lol, these are ones I saved a while ago when I only liked BTS.

I DIED at the smile one lmaooo

You gotta zoom in to see what it says on his teeth

And the one and only...

SUNDAY ❧ This week, anyone you really wanted to admire

VERIVERY, they're so hardworking. Just one month ago they came back with a song and now they're here again with another song!!! 

Sunday: Anyone you really wanted to admire

JUYEON of THE BOYZ, coz why not? He's dreamy, talented, dedicated, so cool especially when he dances and admirable. His hardwork has pushed his group to do better, the members spoke about it numerous times and they adore him so much as I am.

I really want to admire this week TO1... They have been getting mistreated and yesterday one member left :(( Though I'm sad he left, I'm happy that he wont be mistreated anymore. I love this group a lot but I want them to disband. no group deserves to get mistreated and that's on PERIODT. :) They are very talented and deserve so much more fame

This is there recent song:

Chaeyoung from Twice <3

ahh i just wanna take a moment and appreciate her! she is flawless and she is someone i admire so so much <3 She is very talented and truly needs more appreciation imo. she is cute, cool, pretty, a good rapper, singer, dancer and also an amazing artist and what not. A litreally ball of sunshine UwU She is a PERFECT angel and i'm never gonna stop talking about it T^T

STAN CHAEYOUNG <33

Kim Sejeong, she's been my fav ever since I discovered her. I've been in love with her amazing vocal and sweet voice :) 

Hey guys!! 

This weeks challenge is up :)  ENJOY!!! 

Yayy thanks Cheezerie^^  Can’t wait to do today’s challenge! Ranting about entertainments is da best x))

Benizakura:

Yayy thanks Cheezerie^^  Can’t wait to do today’s challenge! Ranting about entertainments is da best x))

hahaha for sure it is!! can;t wait to know others' opinion about some entertainment lol 

and no problem!!

ATTENTION: 

Today's topic about the entertainment may cause some disagreement, so pls keep the rules in mind when u are disagreeing with someone, it is okay to disagree but u also have to respect their opinion. Pls keep it friendly here, thank you :) 

I hope u guys enjoy this week's challenge ^^