We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Benizakura:

1 and half hours to the GOT7 comeback!!! So excited and proud to witness this magnificent event^^ GOT7 are coming and they're free and better than ever <33

YEEEESSSSS only less than an hour now, soooo excited! >.<

Idk what the hell happened >_< Waiting for one more hour felt like forever but it's finally here!! Welcome back boys!! ♥

Benizakura:

Idk what the hell happened >_< Waiting for one more hour felt like forever but it's finally here!! Welcome back boys!! ♥

It was really hard to wait for many days for this comeback but it was worth it! I felt like I was on cloud 9 when I heard this song XD I feel soo much happy seeing them together I really hope I get to see ot7 promoting on stage. I feel like a proud ahgase :D

I respect JB soo much for keeping the group together and also acquiring the copyrights of got7 and promoting with their original group name

Bobaspxrkle:

It was really hard to wait for many days for this comeback but it was worth it! I felt like I was on cloud 9 when I heard this song XD I feel soo much happy seeing them together I really hope I get to see ot7 promoting on stage. I feel like a proud ahgase :D

I respect JB soo much for keeping the group together and also acquiring the copyrights of got7 and promoting with their original group name

Yess I would love to see them promoting this song together!!^^ I'm not sure if they're promoting but even if they didn't I would still be so happy just to know that they're together again as a group <333 The song itself sounds so much like them! Its' so chill :3 

JB best leader indeed ♡( ◡‿◡ ) 

Monday- Which generation is your favorite and why

3rd generation because most of my favorite groups debuted during that time.  Also, I feel like there was more creativity, such as the girl of the month project and NCTwhich both started in 2016. 4th gen would be my second favorite.

MONDAY ❧ Which generation is your favorite and why

My favorite is 2nd generation because I love the nostalgia I get every time I listen to a song from 2nd gen group. I also really like the music back then^^ Also my 2 ult groups are from 2nd gen <33

I just feel like everything was better back then... idols were able to interact with opposite sex, no streaming or any kind of obsessive competition, lesser fandom wars. I do acknowledge that some things have gone better way but there are also some that have gone worse :( 

But I do love every generation! All of the generations have their own flavour which is really dope^^

3rd gen all the wayy! maybe because I stan and lovee more 3rd gen groups, or maybe because I love how kpop was back then. It's the immaculate vibe, the friendships and the interactions. Though the negativity has always been in kpop, i feel like it was better back then TT <33 

TUESDAY: when did you start to stan kpop groups and which was the first group (with 1st bias)?

arcane vasl:

TUESDAY: when did you start to stan kpop groups and which was the first group (with 1st bias)?

for me its 2020

&i started from bts & bp

Monday  ❧ Which generation is your favorite and why

I love  3rd generation as I stan many groups from that generation,I like that they support each other and also hype each other up. Ofc their friendship is really good and I feel that there was less toxicity than there is now

But all of they generation have their own essence and I do hope that we get to see more interaction between idols in 4th gen

arcane vasl:

I don't really remember but I think it was BTS and I started to stan them last year. I didn't have any bias then but now my bias is V

TUESDAY ❧ If you could switch concepts between two groups, which two would you choose?

Dreamcatcher and Iz*one ^_^ It's not possible anymore but I would have loved to see Iz*one trying dark concept! Also it would be fun to see Dreamcatcher try cute/light concept but only for a song bc I love their concept and I wish they'll stick to it

I started to stan in 2012 and my first group was Bigbang ♥ and 1st bias G-Dragon ♥

TUESDAY ❧ If you could switch concepts between two groups, which two would you choose? 

Dreamcatcher and T-ara.Two of my favorite groups.

I would choose 3rd gen but I'm not that much active so I would choose 4th gen

Kingdom and ONF. Kingdom has such a unique concept and I think ONF is a great group for that. It would be real nice to see Kingdom in a fun, summerish vibes and serious which reminds me of ONF so These two groups is perfect to switch each other concepts.

WEDNESDAY ❧ Your favorite b-side of a certain tracks that you love 

(I literally wrote so much and I accidentally dress explore and it deleted it all :((( I WANT TO SCREAMM Soooooo I'm gonna just show the songs with no explanation... I also added 5 songs but I only remember 3 :((((((((( )

- Y si fuera ella by SHINee

- By Your Side by Astro

- Unnatural by Hoppipolla