belated Monday - do you want to stan other groups?if so, who?

soooo I'm definitely thinking about Seventeen - love their music and already know some faces. But the 13 members are holding me back tbh xD
Then maybe Ace? I fell in love with Jun's smile - but don't know anything else xD

Tuesday - do you have any kpop merch?

well I have a Lightiny if that counts
and also Woosungs Tour T-Shirt and Hoodie :3 

I'm soon going to recieve some fan merch tho :3

Don't have any. :(

MONDAY ❧  Do you want to start stanning other groups? If so, Who? 

I already am lol, just like what @The End said, as soon as I come across the groups, I started stanning them without even me realizing ^^

noooo i do nottt....😢

its sad 

I do have a mang (J-Hope BTS character) head plushie which is really cute 

soltarism:

belated Monday - do you want to stan other groups?if so, who?

soooo I'm definitely thinking about Seventeen - love their music and already know some faces. But the 13 members are holding me back tbh xD
Then maybe Ace? I fell in love with Jun's smile - but don't know anything else xD

well I have a Lightiny if that counts
and also Woosungs Tour T-Shirt and Hoodie :3 

I'm soon going to recieve some fan merch tho :3

YES!! Definitely stan Seventeen!!!! I know there's a lot of members and I get why you would hold back but you won't regret it!! They're really good and definitely one of my favourite groups of all time! I would sell my soul to go to one of their concerts coming up lol ")

Bobaspxrkle:

Did you guys see this?! I'm soo much excited ><

Yes!! I saw it when it came out and I was so shocked! They just came out with an album and now there's a repackage!!!! I can't wait! ")

TUESDAY ❧  Do you have any K-Pop merch?

...yes

I'm seeing all these comments and you guys are saying you don't have any merch. I thought that I was the only one that didn't have merch before I got some lol. I have albums for starters. I have like, four BTS albums, two Seventeen (One of them is their new one that you should all listen to!!! "), one Ateez, and the rest are albums I got for like, $6-$14 at Second and Charles lol. Those are, an EXO album, NCT Dream, SuperM. And I also just got a 2018 Monsta X Seoul concert DVD!! I also have a few Tiny Tan shirts and my sister bought me a TWICE concert shirt when she went! I have so much merch, I feel so spoiled *Sadness* I hope all of you guys get merch soon!!

I'M GOING TO THE STRAY KIDS CONCERT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my first concert and it's going to be so good!!! I was listening to their songs and I thought to myself, "I'm gonna be seeing them in person tomorrow." *Me about to cry* I'm so happy!!!!!

Yes, I do. Me and my sister are currently poor for buying to much *crying* I have albums (more than 112 last time I counted) I have fake shirts from teen top and a fake long sleeve from SHINee Jonhyun, Many photocards, Some bts things when I was a fan of them. All the BT21 plushies (my sister had like her laptop and her phone when they released it in Line friends). Like 6 lightsticks. Some kpop plushies. Like 3 Season greetings. A fake B1A4 pillow. Slogans that we got from the concerts. and other things that I can't remember. I would love to send pictures but I don't think anyone would want to see them but if one person wants to see it then I'll be real happy to post pictures ^_^ 

Madeleine:

I'M GOING TO THE STRAY KIDS CONCERT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my first concert and it's going to be so good!!! I was listening to their songs and I thought to myself, "I'm gonna be seeing them in person tomorrow." *Me about to cry* I'm so happy!!!!!

OMGGG Plz share videos. I would love to see it. SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUU

Vanessa_:

Yes, I do. Me and my sister are currently poor for buying to much *crying* I have albums (more than 112 last time I counted) I have fake shirts from teen top and a fake long sleeve from SHINee Jonhyun, Many photocards, Some bts things when I was a fan of them. All the BT21 plushies (my sister had like her laptop and her phone when they released it in Line friends). Like 6 lightsticks. Some kpop plushies. Like 3 Season greetings. A fake B1A4 pillow. Slogans that we got from the concerts. and other things that I can't remember. I would love to send pictures but I don't think anyone would want to see them but if one person wants to see it then I'll be real happy to post pictures ^_^ 

Wooooooow, that's a looooot of merch. I would love to see pictures!! ")

Vanessa_:

OMGGG Plz share videos. I would love to see it. SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUU

I'll try to!! Thanks!! I'M SO EXCITEEEEEEED!!!!!

Madeleine:

I'll try to!! Thanks!! I'M SO EXCITEEEEEEED!!!!!

If you can't, it's okay dw. I hope it was funn ^0^

OMGGG YAYA. I love uuuu!!!! <333 I saw this yesterday and I swear I thought I send it :(( Soorry for taking so long. It was so hard looking for them. 

Ignore the fact that they are dusty.
I wanted to like turn them on but I don't have batteries (It's 2 am so I can't go buy some) Here's the fake B1A4 pillow
It's wrinkle cause the last time I wear it was like 3 years ago. Also the other teen top was my sister which she can't find but it was the same as the pink one but light blue.
It was super hard making them fit all at one picture. Also shooky doesn't have a plushie so my sister got the pillow oneI got this on esty welll... my sister got them for me like 2 years ago which is why is blurry.
This one is also super blurry cause it's old picture I saved on my phone.
This is my first concert I went to (M.O.N.T) Roda was drawing the fans and he drew me and omg his stare was just ahhhhhhh anyways great experience This is my sister's signed album. He drew himself. I guess he got real nervous that he forgot he was supposed to draw my sister lol
This is also an old picture. This. was when I was cleaning my shelf and was re organizing it.
They are now in storage bins because the damn stupid shelf broke. dw all the albums are safe. I would love to show all of the albums but the shelf is so heavy for me :(These are some signed albums I found that aren't in the storage bins. Ignore the stayc poster. 
This is not mines but it's my sister which I love lol. (It's E-Chan from DKB)

WEDNESDAY ❧  If you were a kpop idol, what would your stage name be?

Very basic but Vanessa lol. I want to be known by my real name