We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 NotYourKyun:

Just wanted to report something to you guys ? I'm today stanning Seventeen ?? I already have a bias (Wonwoo) and my fave song at the moment is '24H' ❤

I mean... Why have I slept on them all this time?? THEY ARE AMAZING ??

Ikr, They are soo talented. You should watch going seventeen too! My fav song is Rock with you ^^

DeobiMars:

Ikr, They are soo talented. You should watch going seventeen too! My fav song is Rock with you ^^

Aah I will definetely watch it! BTW, Rock With You is stuck in my head 🤭

NotYourKyun:

Just wanted to report something to you guys ? I'm today stanning Seventeen ?? I already have a bias (Wonwoo) and my fave song at the moment is '24H' ❤

IKR! I just started stanning them this year and they are amazing. You should check out their left and right and ready to love song also if you haven't heard the8 released his 4th solo track you should also check that out it is reallyyy good

NotYourKyun:

YES, WHY HAVE YOU SLEPT ON THEM ALL THIS TIME??! They are absolutely AMAZING and I'm SO glad you have listened to them!! DK is my ultimate bias, he's just the cutest person ever lol. My other favourites are Joshua, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Minghao (The8).

Bobaspxrkle:

IKR! I just started stanning them this year and they are amazing. You should check out their left and right and ready to love song also if you haven't heard the8 released his 4th solo track you should also check that out it is reallyyy good

I did listen to Left and Right and Ready to Love already haha I basically did a Seventeen marathon from yesterday to today (*blushing emoji*)

I couldn't stop singing "Left and Right~" in my head the entire day xD

Madeleine:

YES, WHY HAVE YOU SLEPT ON THEM ALL THIS TIME??! They are absolutely AMAZING and I'm SO glad you have listened to them!! DK is my ultimate bias, he's just the cutest person ever lol. My other favourites are Joshua, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Minghao (The8).

YEAH, IKR?? ;~; 

I still didn't realise DK's cuteness, but I'll have more chances to do so. But I'd like to say that he's hands down my fave vocal :3 I just thought about Woozi (Idk y xD)... HE'S SO CUTEEE x3

Bobaspxrkle:

OH MY GOD... I just listend to The8's recent solo... I am crying rivers here *dead*
His voice is so touching... Although I had the english lyrics, the melody, his voice... It made me   really emotional

NotYourKyun:

YEAH, IKR?? ;~; 

I still didn't realise DK's cuteness, but I'll have more chances to do so. But I'd like to say that he's hands down my fave vocal :3 I just thought about Woozi (Idk y xD)... HE'S SO CUTEEE x3

DK is one of my favourite idols in general lol, but I get it if you don't discover how amazing he is lol. Yeah, his vocals, omg. Woozi's a great vocalist too!

NotYourKyun:

OH MY GOD... I just listend to The8's recent solo... I am crying rivers here *dead*
His voice is so touching... Although I had the english lyrics, the melody, his voice... It made me   really emotional

When I first listenend to it yesterday  I also started crying *cries* his voice was just so good and amazing that it made the song even more sentimental

Madeleine:

DK is one of my favourite idols in general lol, but I get it if you don't discover how amazing he is lol. Yeah, his vocals, omg. Woozi's a great vocalist too!

Yess DK's vocals are amazing and he is an amazing idol.I totally agree with woozi and DK being great vocals

Exactly ! :D

NotYourKyun:

Just wanted to report something to you guys 🙈 I'm today stanning Seventeen 🙈😳 I already have a bias (Wonwoo) and my fave song at the moment is '24H' ❤

I mean... Why have I slept on them all this time?? THEY ARE AMAZING 🤧😭

They are amazing indeed!
I think one reason why many "avoid" to stan Seventeen is that they have so many members and people don´t want to, you know, "waste 30 minutes" learning their names ... which is the people's fault xD They´re missing out in the end! SEVENTEEN ftw (❁´◡`❁)

I want to make some badges & banners for this club with my Hexagon Templates if that's okay?
Will post them here in my thread :) Made a few already but I want to change them a bit before adding them.

Also I'm not sure what looks better white letters with color stroke or gradiënt letters with white stroke?

Rien:

I want to make some badges & banners for this club with my Hexagon Templates if that's okay?
Will post them here in my thread :) Made a few already but I want to change them a bit before adding them.

Also I'm not sure what looks better white letters with color stroke or gradiënt letters with white stroke?

WOW!!! OMG!!! TYSM FOR THIS!! 

its DEFINITELY OK!!!

I'm sure that all of us here are totally happy and excited about this ^3^

^3^ This is just pure badass aesthetic! Awesome!

Rien: