MONSTA X came back again with another bop!! I love it so much <33 They look so expensive and the opening with Hyungwon killed me goshh so addictive!! And the 6 mics in the end... I miss Shownu so much (╥_╥) 💔❤️️💔

Benizakura:

MONSTA X came back again with another bop!! I love it so much <33 They look so expensive and the opening with Hyungwon killed me goshh so addictive!! And the 6 mics in the end... I miss Shownu so much (╥_╥) ?❤️️?

AHHH REMIND ME TO WATCH THIS WITH MY MOM!! lol 

yeaa i miss nunu soo much too ><

TUESDAY ❧ A recent song that you're addicted to right now 

~ Love by Monsta X

~ Grey Suit by Suho

~ Darl+ing  by Seventeen

~ Zoom by Jessi 

~  Parallel Universe by Nine.i

TUESDAY  A recent song that you're addicted to right now  

˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊  

Charmer -- Stray Kids

Dawn Do That -- Gaeko ft Davichi 

LOVE -- Monsta X

Moments -- Thama

Up -- Bang Yongguk

Hi Monbebe's.. what happened to Shownu? Sorry im not updated with the news nowadays.. I love Shownu and I probably missed him too while watching their new MV..

Tuesday- A recent song that you're addicted to right now

i'm not sure if this counts but Shake It- Loona (originally Sistar)

Seoul- Bol4

Love Theory- Taeyong & Wonstein

luna hugo:

Hi Monbebe's.. what happened to Shownu? Sorry im not updated with the news nowadays.. I love Shownu and I probably missed him too while watching their new MV..

he's in the military rn T^T

Tuesday ❧  

A recent song that you're addicted to right now 

JEON SOMI - 'What You Waiting 
ZICO - 'Any song'
Brave Girls -Rollin'
Love Score - SIZZY x NANON
Super Junior - The Lucky Ones

Just Being Friendly - Tilly Birds

MINO - ♡ (TANG!♡)

BLACKPINK Lovesick Girls Acoustic ver. [ DMDCover by NuNew Nat ]

(GOT7) _ DIVE

wednesday challenge: First KPop song youve listen to

It was back in the day where an English version of  a song which I really dont know back then that it is called KPop happened to air and top in a local radio station here in our country..

And I am pertaining to Wonder Girls' NOBODY

luna hugo:

wednesday challenge: First KPop song youve listen to

It was back in the day where an English version of  a song which I really dont know back then that it is called KPop happened to air and top in a local radio station here in our country..

And I am pertaining to Wonder Girls' NOBODY

hahaha same in my country before!! i remember hearing this sing and dancing to it as a kid :) 

i also didn't know this was Korean song until i got into kpop lmao i was still sure and convinced that it was an English song ^^

Wednesday-First k-pop song you've listen

It is Bts's DNA.I came across it occastionally  got addicted which is my first korean song

Wednesday ❧  First K-pop song you've listen

Before I learned what kpop was, the first kpop song I heard was PSY's Gangnam Style in 2012. I remember singing this song when I was eight years old and having no idea what I was saying.

WEDNESDAY  First K-pop song you listened to   

˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊˚₊✩‧₊  

I can't quite remember what was my first k-pop song but I'd assume it's either Gangnam Style by Psy or something from the Boys Over Flowers OST

WEDNESDAY ❧  First K-pop song you've listen to

The very first kpop song I heard (not the one that got me into kpop) was: