KARA making long waited comeback on November 29 with 15th anniversary album.

For real  (G)I-DLE never disappoint me of their songs <3

Aklima:

For real  (G)I-DLE never disappoint me of their songs <3

YESSSSS THEY ALWAYS BE SLAYYYINGGG

CLASSy making comeback and releasing album on October 26.

If you liku IU,then this playlist is for you : 

https://youtu.be/pJyI2zstcpI

OMLLLLLLLLLLL ITZY NEVER DISAPPOINT ME WITH THEIR COMEBACK (apart from sneakers) AS WELL 

that song giving me good vibes, it sound familiar like i heard similar song like this....

Aklima:

OMLLLLLLLLLLL ITZY NEVER DISAPPOINT ME WITH THEIR COMEBACK (apart from sneakers) AS WELL 

I think it sounds very American (not in a bad way!), not just because of the English lyrics lol. It's SO catchy and I love it!

LIGHTSUM will continue as 6-member group.Looks like HUIYEON and JIAN left.

Lamaclon:
Hii I'm Lamaclon, you can call me Lama ^^
I have never been in any MDL Club so I don't know how it works xd

Sav:

Can I join? Is it still active??

WELCOME TO YOU BOTH!! i just added u guys to the member list, I hope you'll enjoy ur stay here! 

Sorry if there isnt much to do in this club, me and my fellow creators are busy bc of studies but I'll come back soon with some fun challenges to do and talk more about kpops etc. 

Thank you again to everyone who is still contributing to this discussion by posting about comebacks and kpop news. I'll drop by here from time to time ^^ 

<3 love u all!!

cheezerie:

WELCOME TO YOU BOTH!! i just added u guys to the member list, I hope you'll enjoy ur stay here! 

Sorry if there isnt much to do in this club, me and my fellow creators are busy bc of studies but I'll come back soon with some fun challenges to do and talk more about kpops etc. 

Thank you again to everyone who is still contributing to this discussion by posting about comebacks and kpop news. I'll drop by here from time to time ^^ 

<3 love u all!!

Thank you ^^,

I'm looking forward to them hehe

Would you guys like if I posted K-Pop comeback updates I've come across? Because I post them on another site and I could just copy them and put them here too for your guys' information!

Madeleine:

Would you guys like if I posted K-Pop comeback updates I've come across? Because I post them on another site and I could just copy them and put them here too for your guys' information!

YESSSS sure! why not! 

Which website do you post it on?

Madeleine:

Yes, please! ^^

Madeleine:

Yes, that would be very useful! ^_^