Poltergeist:

Another new girl group debut : New Jeans

https://youtu.be/js1CtxSY38I

Too much girl groups debut but happy for it, name of it is weird lol...

There's this new group debuting on the 27th called ATBO!!! I'm really interested in them because I've heard of them before and I just watched their concept trailer, it's really good omg. And guess what their fandom name is..... drumrooooooooll.................. Boat.... I.... guess I'm ready to go around saying, "I'm a Boat."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94jEFbVLJTk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c1Q97HbzC_Y

@Madeleine I know about ABTO too! I actually watched the show that formed them. It was called 'The Origin - A, B, Or What?'. I was really scared throughout the whole show. Some of my favorite contestants weren't able to make the final lineup, but that's okay. I love the members that are in this group so much! I'm definitely looking forward to their debut. Also, their fan name is so funny but cute. I'm ready to call myself a Boat too! ~

Madeleine:

Me tooo!!!! I have to either go to the Seventeen or Ateez concert, my sister is the endgame answer though, whichever one she can go to. I hope you liked the Stray Kids concert videos I posted here after I went (even though they weren't mine lol)!

Lol yeah same here. Whatever my sister decides to go to which concert is the endgame. And yESSS I love the videos honestly made me feel like I was there. Stray kids slayed 

Magic Seoul:

@Madeleine I know about ABTO too! I actually watched the show that formed them. It was called 'The Origin - A, B, Or What?'. I was really scared throughout the whole show. Some of my favorite contestants weren't able to make the final lineup, but that's okay. I love the members that are in this group so much! I'm definitely looking forward to their debut. Also, their fan name is so funny but cute. I'm ready to call myself a Boat too! ~

Oooh, I haven't supported a group from the very beginning like that yet, I like when people do that, I hope to do that one day! Yeah, it is so funny and so cute!

Vanessa_:

Lol yeah same here. Whatever my sister decides to go to which concert is the endgame. And yESSS I love the videos honestly made me feel like I was there. Stray kids slayed 

I've been having too many similarities with people nowadays, I love it lol. Yes, omg, they SLAYED, they were toooo good.

Madeleine:

I've been having too many similarities with people nowadays, I love it lol. Yes, omg, they SLAYED, they were toooo good.

The best feeeling when you can relate to others

Y'all I was watching Premios Juventud cause my novelas didn't come out *crying*  and I saw T1419 and Momoland at the red carpet. I literally screamed (my parents got mad lol) !!! Very happy that Momoland also got a chance to announce one of the winners. IM just so happy to see them there

Vanessa_:

Y'all I was watching Premios Juventud cause my novelas didn't come out *crying*  and I saw T1419 and Momoland at the red carpet. I literally screamed (my parents got mad lol) !!! Very happy that Momoland also got a chance to announce one of the winners. IM just so happy to see them there

That's so cool!! It's nice that they were there!

Aklima:

Too much girl groups debut but happy for it, name of it is weird lol...

I stan girl groups.So i'm happy that there are so many of them. :)

Poltergeist:

I stan girl groups.So i'm happy that there are so many of them. :)

Me too, but it so many of them that could possibly make Korean citizens fed up with debuting in this year

Y'all have no idea how happy I got when I found me and my sister while watching a Stray Kids concert video.

https://i.postimg.cc/pX9bpnXQ/Screenshot-2022-07-22-4-23-14-PM.png

IVE and Girls Generation making their comeback in August.Allready waiting. :)

Poltergeist:

Well, for me I'm hella losing my patience for Blackpink comeback which ALMOST make me go to Korea and about to beat up CEO in YG but luckily they announced Blackpink actually do comeback in August before i actually get to do it  :P

Poltergeist:

YESSSSSSSSSS SO EXCITEDDDD! More for SNSD!!!