Idk if anyone say Xdinary Heroes "Hello, World!" album comeback, but in case of not, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283c1IonhJU&ab_channel=JYPEntertainment

These kids are so talented, the lyrics and the intrumental are created by them. GIVE THEM A CHANCE YOU WON'T REGRET  IT AT ALL!!

eMeJota:

Idk if anyone say Xdinary Heroes "Hello, World!" album comeback, but in case of not, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283c1IonhJU&ab_channel=JYPEntertainment

These kids are so talented, the lyrics and the intrumental are created by them. GIVE THEM A CHANCE YOU WON'T REGRET  IT AT ALL!!

I've definitlely listened to their album! I really like them too, they are so incredibly talented, people should give them a chance! I also really love their "Test Me" choreography video lol.

My ult idols would be Jin + Namjoon (bts) and Mingyu + Wonwoo (Seventeen)

embob:

My ult idols would be Jin + Namjoon (bts) and Mingyu + Wonwoo (Seventeen)

Great idols!! ")

Please streaming Choi Yena's Smartphone <3

Guys! *Peeks into this slightly dead chat*

I'M GOING TO A SEVENTEEN CONCERT. *Faints* Why are all my dreams coming true omg. First the Stray Kids concert and now my babies Seventeen!!!!! *tearing up* I literally started dancing in my kitchen when I found out my sister was getting tickets, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope y'all will one day have the chance to go to a K-Pop concert if you haven't already! It's a heavenly and absolutely magnificent experience. The Stray Kids one I went to was definitely the best night of my life! And Seventeen's will undoubtedly be the same!!

Madeleine:

Guys! *Peeks into this slightly dead chat*

I'M GOING TO A SEVENTEEN CONCERT. *Faints* Why are all my dreams coming true omg. First the Stray Kids concert and now my babies Seventeen!!!!! *tearing up* I literally started dancing in my kitchen when I found out my sister was getting tickets, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope y'all will one day have the chance to go to a K-Pop concert if you haven't already! It's a heavenly and absolutely magnificent experience. The Stray Kids one I went to was definitely the best night of my life! And Seventeen's will undoubtedly be the same!!

OMG CONGRATSSS (ノ^ ^)ノ☆

Are you going with your sister only?

noel:

OMG CONGRATSSS (ノ^ ^)ノ☆

Are you going with your sister only?

Thank youuu!!

I'm planning on only going with her but I'm going to ask one of my friends if she wants to go, so we'll see!

Madeleine:

Thank youuu!!

I'm planning on only going with her but I'm going to ask one of my friends if she wants to go, so we'll see!

Nice! I hope you have a lot of fun there :)

noel:

Nice! I hope you have a lot of fun there :)

Thank you!! I definitely will ")

Madeleine:

Thank you!! I definitely will ")

It's good to have fun sometimes!😊

Now one more girl group disbands: BOTOPASS.

Poltergeist:

It's good to have fun sometimes!😊

It is!!

Poltergeist:

TWICE new M/V is out : 

https://youtu.be/k6jqx9kZgPM

I loved this song!! TWICE is definitely one of my favourite groups, love them!!