Kdramawoolover:

Hi!! I would like to join ^^

You can answer the questionnaire on the main page if you want, so we can get to know you more! ")

cheezerie:
❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

2021 and it was BTS my first ever mv of BTS was Butter and that's how i was driven into this fantastic world of KPOP with no turning back

cheezerie:
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

I stan almost every kpop group I can find starting with <clearing my thorught>

BTS, Blackpink, Seventeen, 2NE1, Aespa, Astro, Ateez, Big Bang, Black swan, Ciipher, Enhyphen, Exo, Got7, I.O.I, Itzy, Iz*One, Kep1er, Mamamoo, P1harmony, Newjeans, Momoland, MonstaX, Straykids, Redvelvet, Shinee, Suju, TXT, Twice, Treasure, VAV, 

I can just remember these groups only If I will have any more I will add it hehe ^^

cheezerie:
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

For now it's Seventeen

cheezerie:
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

Joshua and Felix

Kdramawoolover:

BTS, Blackpink, Seventeen, 2NE1, Aespa, Astro, Ateez, Big Bang, Black swan, Ciipher, Enhyphen, Exo, Got7, I.O.I, Itzy, Iz*One, Kep1er, Mamamoo, P1harmony, Newjeans, Momoland, MonstaX, Straykids, Redvelvet, Shinee, Suju, TXT, Twice, Treasure, VAV, 

I can just remember these groups only If I will have any more I will add it hehe ^^

Oooh, lots of groups I love!!!!

Kdramawoolover:

For now it's Seventeen

I agreeee, although I can't ever pick one group so I just know they're tied for first lol.

Madeleine:

Oooh, lots of groups I love!!!!

Yaa I love every second group btw do we have some challanges or some discussions to on btw Just remember

REFUND SISTERS how can I forget this legendary group it's too good

When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

Hi, I'm beann (I'm not sure where to do the questionnaire thingy so I''ll do it here for now :)

- I got into kpop a round year and a half ago, my sister was always ranting about bts and forcing me to watch them. eventually I got to watching other groups like twice and the rest is history. 

-  I stan Red velvet, Seventeen, Day6, and StayC, but my ults are SHINee, EXO, and Twice. 

- My ult biases are Suho (exo) and Dahyun (twice). 

- My ult bias in general is Dahyun . 

- The funniest group I stan I would say is either seventeen or exo, (shinee is up there). 

-The weirdest way I got to stan a group was exo . For a while I was putting of watching exo and finding out who they are and then randomly one day I was scrolling through  twitter and saw that Chen's wife gave birth to their second child , and I was like I NEED to stan exo asap. 

Kdramawoolover:

Hi!! I would like to join ^^

beann:
Hi, I'm beann (I'm not sure where to do the questionnaire thingy so I''ll do it here for now :)

HELLO TO BOTH OF YOU!! AND WELCOMEE TO THE CLUBB!! hopefully, you guys are enjoying ur stay here so far :) 

To everyone, I said that I'll be back soon but my midterm is really close so I will be preparing for that first! I am working on the weekly challenges bit by bit, I hope that you guys still enjoy being in this club. I will drop by here sometimes to add new members to the list or just to read ur discussions :)

cheezerie:

HELLO TO BOTH OF YOU!! AND WELCOMEE TO THE CLUBB!! hopefully, you guys are enjoying ur stay here so far :) 

To everyone, I said that I'll be back soon but my midterm is really close so I will be preparing for that first! I am working on the weekly challenges bit by bit, I hope that you guys still enjoy being in this club. I will drop by here sometimes to add new members to the list or just to read ur discussions :) 

Thankyou and don't worry we do are enjoying our time,
Take your time and best of luch for your midterms.. :) ^^
And Ia m fallen for those flying kiss attack...

cheezerie:

Good luck on your midterms!! Study hard!

Kdramawoolover:

Welcome and omg your taste>>>> Ciipher, Seventeen and Astro are such amazing groups. I can tell that we'll be great friends. 

Welcome beann!!!! I also experienced that too lol. My sister always talked about kpop and I was like "okay, I gotta try it out"

Y'all... Stray Kids' comeback, Case 143, is on crack lol. All the heart stuffed animals and everything. I REALLY like it, Stray Kids could never disappoint me. My sister said something so accurate, their music is so odd and different, but it's so THEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYSlpC6Ud2A

And omg, my favourite part, Bangchan's line that starts with, "abcdefg I wanna send my code to you" I LOVE that part omg. Seungmin's first line and Felix's line in the beginning of the bridge too daaaammn. It might be because I'm biased lol, but Seungmin and Bangchan were the MVP's of this comeback for me. Lee Know and Changbin too, especially if we're talking about the whole album as well. Felix though...

And I think my favourite song off the album might be Taste by Lee Know, Felix, and Hyunjin... Red Lights part two anyone?? IT'S SO GOOD. The way I'm OBSESSED with Lee Know when he sings, "Don't make me beg, make me beg, I'm addicted to you." EVERY time it comes up at the chorus I nearly die. AND THE CHORUS'S BEAT DROP OML.