I tried to make a list of all the badges I came across either coz I got them, or friends got them, or I saw them on different profiles and we tried to figure out on feeds what all of them mean. This is what we've got so far. 

If you know about different ones, let me know :)

• Commentator, Big Talker - commenting
  • Trendsetter - ?
  • Curator - ?
  • Petal, Flower, Bouquet Sender  - giving flowers to actors/actresses
  • Reviewer - obvious ?
  • First Time Poster - making posts
  • Gift Giver, Thoughtful, Generous, Gift Master, Gifting Pro - giving gifts to users
  • Daily Dynamo - ?
  • Freshie Game Maker, Rookie Game Maker - creating games
  • Freshie Game Player - playing games
  • Voter - voting on custom lists
  • First Time Watcher, Completionist - marking dramas/movies as completed
  • Forum Freshman - forum activity (no idea if it's about making treads or commenting)
  • Active Contributor - Also forum related, since I got it after making this tread? 
  • Social Butterfly, Friend Magnet, Networker  - number of accepted friends/on your friend list 
  • Feed Frenzy - something related to feeds going by the name

Hi!!!

I just received one and I don't know what it is, and I don't know where to find it.
I started looking for information and came here.
Could you explain it to me?

Thanks!!

What you got is social butterfly due to having so people accept your friend request 

yoo help me its says ive recieved a butterfly badge but im confused cuz i cant find it no where and dont know what is someone explain please

Hello!
I have received three, the one from Social Butterfly, the one from First Time Watcher and the one from Completionist.
Do you know what it means?

WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN:

yoo help me its says ive recieved a butterfly badge but im confused cuz i cant find it no where and dont know what is someone explain please

add /badges after your link when you are on your profile

I_M:

Hello!
I have received three, the one from Social Butterfly, the one from First Time Watcher and the one from Completionist.
Do you know what it means?

Social Butterfly probably either for the number of friends you have, or for someone accepting your friend request

First Time Watcher and Completioninst are most probably about marking shows/movies as completed

Kate:

add /badges after your link when you are on your profile

Social Butterfly probably either for the number of friends you have, or for someone accepting your friend request

First Time Watcher and Completioninst are most probably about marking shows/movies as completed

Thanks!!

so interested to see how this feature develops! I was so confused when I got the first time watcher badge since I've been on MDL for 6 years haha

Kailyn:

so interested to see how this feature develops! I was so confused when I got the first time watcher badge since I've been on MDL for 6 years haha

same here... 

Hii guys... I'm new here, I just received  a social butterfly badge.. I have no idea what that means.. can someone explain it to me plzz.... 

appzzz:

Hii guys... I'm new here, I just received  a social butterfly badge.. I have no idea what that means.. can someone explain it to me plzz.... 

It's linked to the number of friends you have on your friend list. It's the "1st level" badge 

Kate:

It's linked to the number of friends you have on your friend list. It's the "1st level" badge 

OIC.. tnxx for the help;)

I just received the Curator badge and I have no idea what I did to deserve it :D

vanityfull:

I just received the Curator badge and I have no idea what I did to deserve it :D

curator one i did not figure out yet ?

Thanks for the list. I just received  First Time Watcher and I was wondering what was it for. Do you think they would give more information about it soon since it's been more than 6 months they're testing this feature ?