Oh, WOW. That tour organizer is so irresponsible, how could he do that to her? She must have been so worried, scared, and tired, I would panic so much. And wow, that shows how much she cares about her fans that she didn't cancel the concert even though she should have, she's amazing and so genuine, love her.

Exactly I hope our Jessi noona is doing well now Fighting :>

Hii I'm Lamaclon, you can call me Lama ^^
I have never been in any MDL Club so I don't know how it works xd
Also, I don't know how to join so my guess is I need to answer the Questionnaire

The Questionnaire

When did you get into kpop and which group was it?I got into K-Pop with Blackpink and SUNMI somewhere around 2019 I guess (I heard a few songs from BP and was mainly listening to SUNMI but then went back to the music I was listening to that time), but I entered the community this year with BP again ^^
 Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)Blackpink, Twice, Dreamcatcher, IVE, Mamadol, Purple Kiss, Red Velvet, Loona, IZ*ONE, STAYC, (G) I - DLE, Kep1er, ITZY, SUNMI and probably more (I will keep it updated here xd)
 Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?Jisoo & Lisa (Blackpink), Sejeong (I.O.I & Gugudan), Yuki (Purple Kiss), SuA (Dreamcatcher), Rei & Leeseo (IVE), Yerin Baek (15&), Kwon Eun Bi (IZ*ONE), SUNMI (Wonder Girls)
 ❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?Jisoo, Sejeong and SUNMI
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? Well when I started listening to BP this year, I found out that I was following Blackpink's Lisa since late 2019 when I started watching anime (I mistook her for LiSA (Oribe Risa), I was quite dumb back then xddddd)

/Hii I'm Lamaclon, you can call me Lama ^^

Also, I don't know how to join so my guess is I need to answer the Questionnaire/

Welcome Lama!Looks like someone else too stan only girl groups. :) Or i'm wrong?

Poltergeist:

/Hii I'm Lamaclon, you can call me Lama ^^

Also, I don't know how to join so my guess is I need to answer the Questionnaire/

Welcome Lama!Looks like someone else too stan only girl groups. :) Or i'm wrong?

Thank you,
Yes you're right :)

Hi Lama! Most new members just say hi or ask how they can join so I always have to tell them to answer the questionarre if they want to lol, good that you knew what to do! Love the black and pink aesthetic by the way!

Madeleine:

Hi Lama! Most new members just say hi or ask how they can join so I always have to tell them to answer the questionarre if they want to lol, good that you knew what to do! Love the black and pink aesthetic by the way!

Thank you Madeleine, I like it too, I was inspired by Blackpink colors xdd

I wanted to ask - can I use the club banners on my profile?

Lamaclon:

I wanted to ask - can I use the club banners on my profile?

yes you can!~

Aklima:

yes you can!~

Oki ^^

Another girl groups playlist from K-pop past: 

https://youtu.be/KuZ8MMPlVbY

Can I join? Is it still active??

Poltergeist:

(G)IDLE comeback M/V: 

https://youtu.be/fCO7f0SmrDc

YES, I love this comeback!!

Sav:

Can I join? Is it still active??

Yes this is still pretty active as you can see from the recent comments! You can definitely join! Answer the questionarre on the homepage if you like!