Shivelight:

Hii! I love horror!!! I'd like to join as well!!!

Welcome to the club! Adding you right now. 

awkward potato:

This is super cool, can't wait to see what are your other creations!

Also, a warm welcome to all new members! Happy to see our little club expanding :)

Good luck on watching Gonjiam! I'm a scaredy cat myself, but I managed to watch it, so I think you're able to do so too :)  Hint: Brace yourself for the last 30 mins coz that's when it's the scariest~  Fighting!

Thank u for the heads up!!!

MAJOR UPDATE
Done all badges. Feel free to choose, occult members
p/s: badge 1 need to shrink the format size to its respective badge, so voila

Krystale Mitaesa:
Done all badges. Feel free to choose, occult members

Love them, all of them are on the front page as well. Thank you for creating them ^^

perfect:

Love them, all of them are on the front page as well. Thank you for creating them ^^

Most welcome, buddy. Feel free to credit me if repost to different platforms
for spreading my contributions, donate, future art commissions and all; thanx/halp

omdys how come i found out this till now i would love to join this club!

and participate in the challenges

Actually, I have a thought to rec in mind. Let my inner fangirling go all the way, so bear my explanations for this remarkable game developer. Also, I try to make balanced insight about them all-in-one (game, developer, adaptations)

(there are 3 parts, and short, don't worry)

I recommend this title. Based on true events, of course, it's just that the interpretation is up to anyone that can either accept or not somewhat. You can click the picture above for supporting the game developer by buying the game if affordable (or not, like me: watch the gameplay from the below right)

So, why do I love this? it's PTSD that someone just gotta through, from a veteran's experiences. I don't want to debrief it because it's indeed full of spoilers (hence, being in detention for 'reasons') besides, the game developer thoughtfully researched about this before making it into a horror game, which I genuinely appreciate to know its origin and all

yet, unfortunately, there's an incident occurred after releasing the 2nd game, also my fave game as well because religiously relatable too well, yet still having there in my country, to no avail because of boldly made political tease in the gameplay that caused uproar rage for China, tbh

Update from the developer as of now is that they'll release a different game! (adventure RPG game I assume) They've recently reached the target of a crowdfunding activity to make the game to be released soon (only time will tell). Here's the teaser of the game (yet called crowdfund trailer, which is cute)

Nine Sols Crowdfunding Trailer

Back to the adaptations that you guys should watch
(but I personally suggest watching the game first before these adaptations)

Taiwanese Movie (2019)

Taiwanese Drama (2020)

You can either choose whether to look at the movie version or the drama version (don't worry, it has 8eps overall, so it's safe to watch for about 2-3 days on average to finish). Or in chronological order to watch both? Go ahead, your choice. If you guys love both (gamer and watcher, like me) you'll definitely see how dedicative these things are. I also hope to aim like that in the future as well. Details by clicking on the given posters, directly to briefings on this site. You're most welcome

If some of you guys have finished watching these, let me know your final thoughts as well. Love to hear your opinions, too

r2_ - heyhotshot:

omdys how come i found out this till now i would love to join this club!

and participate in the challenges

Of course welcome to the club! :) 

Krystale Mitaesa:
Actually, I have a thought to rec in mind. Let my inner fangirling go all the way, so bear my explanations for this remarkable game developer. Also, I try to make balanced insight about them all-in-one (game, developer, adaptations)

Ah I know this game! Never played it but I really like the story and mood of it, quite sad they're being censored. Thank you for the detailed review, I'll add both movie and drama to the master list.

perfect:

Ah I know this game! Never played it but I really like the story and mood of it, quite sad they're being censored. Thank you for the detailed review, I'll add both movie and drama to the master list.

Glad I found this, I want to join!!!

I hope we can all enjoy all the horror movies and dramas together!

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Glad I found this, I want to join!!!

I hope we can all enjoy all the horror movies and dramas together!

Welcome to the club! I hope so too.

I've shared an experience regarding something... related to this, but in real life
https://mydramalist.com/profile/kryxtalemytaesa/feeds/xz6R2il

Krystale Mitaesa:

I've shared an experience regarding something... related to this, but in real life
https://mydramalist.com/profile/kryxtalemytaesa/feeds/xz6R2il

Okay, reading this at 10pm isn’t helping ( ゚д゚)  But dang, you’re really calm tho!

awkward potato:

Okay, reading this at 10pm isn’t helping ( ゚д゚)  But dang, you’re really calm tho!

idk why this trait consumed me, is this because im overwatching horror too much?