Krystale Mitaesa:

idk why this trait consumed me, is this because im overwatching horror too much?

It probably has something to do with a person, I’d guess? A very good friend of mine possesses sixth sense and apparently, her mother has it too. When she told me about hers and her mum’s experiences, the hairs on my arms stood. I am glad and thankful for being mundane in these kind of matters.

awkward potato:

It probably has something to do with a person, I’d guess? A very good friend of mine possesses sixth sense and apparently, her mother has it too. When she told me about hers and her mum’s experiences, the hairs on my arms stood. I am glad and thankful for being mundane in these kind of matters.

I believe she has it as well, since little (it's just me who doesn't have that one). I miss her nowadays (cuz she lives at southern, closest to her uni; I'm at central of the map) that I'm dearly wanna protect at all costs

Krystale Mitaesa:

I've shared an experience regarding something... related to this, but in real life
https://mydramalist.com/profile/kryxtalemytaesa/feeds/xz6R2il

Wow that's creepy but I also love stories like these about someone not being who you seem... something similar to this is a skinwalker. They usually disguise themselves as animals and mimic them, it's quite creepy as well. I think it's one of the few concepts in horror that really give me goosebumps. 

Krystale Mitaesa:

idk why this trait consumed me, is this because im overwatching horror too much?

Overwatching horror might be it, though for me it only desensitized me to gore but I think paranormal things are still pretty creepy along with sci-fi horror. 

There might have been other psychological factors that kept you calm, like maybe you knew nothing bad would happen subconsciously.

Krystale Mitaesa:

I believe she has it as well, since little (it's just me who doesn't have that one). I miss her nowadays (cuz she lives at southern, closest to her uni; I'm at central of the map) that I'm dearly wanna protect at all costs

I do feel pity for these unique people and like yourself, there’s this strong feeling of wanting to protect them.

perfect:

Wow that's creepy but I also love stories like these about someone not being who you seem... something similar to this is a skinwalker. They usually disguise themselves as animals and mimic them, it's quite creepy as well. I think it's one of the few concepts in horror that really give me goosebumps. 

Thankfully, never occurred in my country as of yet; it's just that possessed by jinn (or ghost) is the common thing, unfortunately. Starting from being hysteric to that... but in my case, he's being there; it's just that he's not out to be switched. He'll switch once she's either unconscious, ie. tired. It's pretty tough coming from me to witness that, but at the same time, I'm glad that things being under control

perfect:

Overwatching horror might be it, though for me it only desensitized me to gore but I think paranormal things are still pretty creepy along with sci-fi horror. 

speak about this, actually... there's a secret that I wanna share, but I'm mostly afraid of y'all's perceptions right after I share that experience

oh yeah, that psychological factor is one of them (because I'm fully trusting her before me), it's just that my parents to my shocked reaction, are actually afraid of ghosts, so neither of my family members witnessed either of them in real life

awkward potato:

I do feel pity for these unique people and like yourself, there’s this strong feeling of wanting to protect them.

Exactly, hence wanting to whenever possible; to my limits

perfect:

Overwatching horror might be it though for me it only desensitized me to gore but I think paranormal things are still pretty creepy, along with sci-fi horror. 

No matter how much horror I’ve watched, I’m still not quite immune to it as of yet。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 I do believe in spirits and djinns… Sci-fi horror is probably the one I’m able to watch the most (they’re like the movie Aliens and The Fly right?)

Krystale Mitaesa:

speak about this, actually... there's a secret that I wanna share, but I'm mostly afraid of y'all's perceptions right after I share that experience

oh yeah, that psychological factor is one of them (because I'm fully trusting her before me), it's just that my parents to my shocked reaction, are actually afraid of ghosts, so neither of my family members witnessed either of them in real life

If you’re uncomfortable to speak it here, feel free to dm me coz I’m a southeast Asian and I do believe in… lots of supernatural stuff. That is if you’re willing to :)

Krystale Mitaesa:

Thankfully, never occurred in my country as of yet; it's just that possessed by jinn (or ghost) is the common thing, unfortunately. Starting from being hysteric to that... but in my case, he's being there; it's just that he's not out to be switched. He'll switch once she's either unconscious, ie. tired. It's pretty tough coming from me to witness that, but at the same time, I'm glad that things being under control

That's good, hopefully she gets better. Yeah, seeing as you're from SEA(I assume from your location) I know you guys especially have tons of ghost stories there. I'm open to the idea of ghosts but I'm agnostic so most of the time I'm a skeptic. I heard lots of stories about exorcism and ghosts from my asian friends though. 

Krystale Mitaesa:

Don't worry my perception won't change, I'm a pretty open minded individual. But if you feel uncomfortable, you can dm like potato said.

awkward potato:

No matter how much horror I’ve watched, I’m still not quite immune to it as of yet。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 I do believe in spirits and djinns… Sci-fi horror is probably the one I’m able to watch the most (they’re like the movie Aliens and The Fly right?)

Aw, that's a good thing for most horror watchers, most actually miss being immune to it because they can't be scared anymore. The fun's in the scare! :) And yes movies like those ...also like technology gone wrong or things that make earth feel so small...those things really scare me haha. 

perfect:

That's good, hopefully she gets better. Yeah, seeing as you're from SEA(I assume from your location) I know you guys especially have tons of ghost stories there. I'm open to the idea of ghosts but I'm agnostic so most of the time I'm a skeptic. I heard lots of stories about exorcism and ghosts from my asian friends though. 

oh yes, it's horrified I assure you. tiktok opens my horizons by foretelling those stories (not me, others did so I'll share the link later)

perfect:

Don't worry my perception won't change, I'm a pretty open minded individual. But if you feel uncomfortable, you can dm like potato said.

then I will... but not now = w ="
Im hungry