JesusFan:

Just curious, have anyone of you ever heard about our MI Dogman creature?

Hmm, sorry but what's that? Care to elaborate?

its a creature that first alleged sighting in  MI late 1800's, is said to look pretty much like a standard werewolf, and there is also something being seen similar in Brey Road Wisconsin. some say its just bigfoot, others a bear, some a prehistoric wolf species, and some is a paranormal demonic creature

it has been seen running fast on all fours, and also extended period of times upright, and has been seen around cemeteries at night

Many think that it is a supernatural creature, as it seems to appear and disappear and almost impossible to actual harm There have been tales of dig.wol men way back even in roman and greek times in ancient past!

Sun-han:

Hi! I'd like to join.

Hello guys, I'll add you to the list asap when I can get on my pc. Welcome!

JesusFan:

its a creature that first alleged sighting in  MI late 1800's, is said to look pretty much like a standard werewolf, and there is also something being seen similar in Brey Road Wisconsin. some say its just bigfoot, others a bear, some a prehistoric wolf species, and some is a paranormal demonic creature

Wow that's fascinating ~ unknown mysteries or sightings like that are always intriguing...

There was a local DJ who made a song about it, and there was a famous hoax video of a dogman, but people ion Mi still are claiming to see it past century! Some sightings could be bear walking upright, but many think its either a prehistoric wolf, dire wolf that survived, or else paranormal entity!

JesusFan:

There was a local DJ who made a song about it, and there was a famous hoax video of a dogman, but people ion Mi still are claiming to see it past century! Some sightings could be bear walking upright, but many think its either a prehistoric wolf, dire wolf that survived, or else paranormal entity!

Spooky ~ I bet there are many things undiscovered since earth is big enough on it's own... could also possibly maybe a hermit? lolol

the thing is that wisconsin has its own version, so would have to be very old!

very intriguing story!

btw I added you both to the list officially now ~ 

Thanks! Any hammer films horror fans here?

Michigan has some pretty weird creatures, as have dogman, bigfoot, lake monsters, and UFO sightings!