FL had a secret crush on ML but since he liked someone else she started moving on. Now they meet again in the future and the ML begins to have feelings for her but she avoids him at all costs for her own sake, so he tries his best to win her over 

Usually, this is the side plot for FL and SML she had/has a crush on, but this as a main plot would be interesting

My Unfamiliar Family

Ik you ask for asian dramas but this is literally the plot of a US movie called "Something borrowed". Actually really liked it so maybe give it a try ; )

Lou:

My Unfamiliar Family

Ik you ask for asian dramas but this is literally the plot of a US movie called "Something borrowed". Actually really liked it so maybe give it a try ; )

I just checked out the trailer for the movie and it looks interesting.........thanks for the recs ♡♡

I May Love You (2023) - Guess this CDrama is something you'd like 

Also, other that are not exactly like that, but you may find it okay:

Find Me in Your Memory (2020) - ML does like someone else and rejects FL, but she persists and accepts him quite easily for me

You Are My Glory (2021) - ML rejects FL but because he thinks that she's not good enough for him back in the day. Few years later he dates someone else and juuust years and years later he and FL see each other again (My fav drama, I've watched like 6x - bear with the first 10 episodes or so 'cause they focus on a game, after that it's so amazing and mature)