perfect:

Ah perhaps it 's due to different locations. You should definetely watch it elsewhere if you can :)

Hmm I never heard of any famous character or expression from the show but that's cool, thanks for the info!

haha xD I was talking about "Park il do" that I can't relate yet... most likely it will appear later on

awkward potato:

I’m not too sure whether your Netflix region has it? Mine does.

I don't have it. It's okay, I can find it somewhere!

hello! I would like to join. 

The only horror show that I like is Sweet Home. Honestly, I want to diversify my genres more, hence looking forward to some cool recs and discussions.

Also, this month's movie challenge looks great. Hoping to participate!

justanotherrey:

hello! I would like to join. 

The only horror show that I like is Sweet Home. Honestly, I want to diversify my genres more, hence looking forward to some cool recs and discussions.

Also, this month's movie challenge looks great. Hoping to participate!

Welcome :) that's great to hear, horror has much to offer!  

hello, i made a banner for this club, i hope you like it!!

ps. its not that good but i tried

hres a one without the smiley thingy (now it feels a bit dry T^T)

cheezerie:

hello, i made a banner for this club, i hope you like it!!

ps. its not that good but i tired

Wow nice colors! Is that "Kingdom"?  You cropped it perfectly.

perfect:

Wow nice colors! Is that "Kingdom"?  You cropped it perfectly.

ty!! yes it is ^^ 

ahh im thinking of removing that smile don't the right side, its bugging me!!

cheezerie:

ty!! yes it is ^^ 

ahh im thinking of removing that smile don't the right side, its bugging me!! 

Ah I can see why, I agree it does seem just a bit out of place haha. Feel free to modify it or not, but just edit it in that same comment since I linked it on the front page already. ^^ You can also add other banners to it if you like. 

perfect:

Ah I can see why, I agree it does seem just a bit out of place haha. Feel free to modify it or not, but just edit it in that same comment since I linked it on the front page already. ^^ You can also add other banners to it if you like. 

yea, i'll remove it. i'll edit it there ^^ 

nahh, one is enough for me lol i suck at it :')

Hey Guys! So I just finished watching Gonjiam for this month's challenge and it was really good even though it is somewhat a typical found footage horror movie. It starts off slow but picks up speed in the second half of the movie. There were so many times I had to turn down the volume and pull my head back due to how creepy it was! There also was a good balance of jump scares, the acting was better than I expected it to be and the visual effects had good quality. I suggest watching it at night for the best experience.

SCREAM FACTOR ●●●○○

CREEP FACTOR ●●●●● 

OVERALL ●●●●○

I was thinking of creating a badge for people who participate in the watch challenges called "Terror Squad", I got the idea for the name from this movie. No matter which watch challenge you participate in, you can use the badge.

Great Idea! I specially liked the various categories you used for the rating. Maybe at the end of the year, we can collate and rank each suggestion from the watch challenge as well based on this.

Fourthaxis:

Great Idea! I specially liked the various categories you used for the rating. Maybe at the end of the year, we can collate and rank each suggestion from the watch challenge as well based on this.

Thanks, that's a nice idea as well. For the upcoming watch challenges we are gonna pick some movies together as a group to include diversity, so think about horror movies (that you haven't watched) for next month if anyone wants to suggest some. :) I think I'll make a small list of these movies and everyone can choose which one they want to watch whether it's only one movie or more. 

These ideas look good! However, I need to clarify that I’m unable to write proper reviews coz it’ll only come out a jumbled mess of letters *sweats nervously*

awkward potato:

These ideas look good! However, I need to clarify that I’m unable to write proper reviews coz it’ll only come out a jumbled mess of letters *sweats nervously*

Noo worries. It's just about writing your thoughts on it and I just personally like writing in a somewhat structured way sometimes. Feel free to write a few words or a paragraph, whichever is most comfortable! :) Also don't be afraid to say you didn't like it. 

perfect:
Thanks, that's a nice idea as well. For the upcoming watch challenges we are gonna pick some movies together as a group to include diversity, so think about horror movies (that you haven't watched) for next month if anyone wants to suggest some. :)

The Medium or The Ghost Bride. :) Cause it's lying in my PTW forever. Also they are mostly available on Netflix world-over so watching it is not an issue. Unless someone has already watched it? I'll think of some others too.

Lol.

awkward potato:

I meant rating based on the scream factor, creep factor, etc. I don't mind collating at the end cause I like writing but that is still a long way's off.

Interesting choices, can you specify which Ghost Bride?  I'm going to make a list on the front page and keep adding people's suggestions. If anyone else would like to suggest a movie(s) please try to do so before April if you can! Thank youu